Good afternoon, everyone. I hope everyone had a great weekend! It’s still a fairly slow start to the season but things will heat up soon, I promise.
Tensions are building between the bros and Swaggy to the point where Swaggy walked by Winston and made machine gun noises at some point yesterday. I’m not sure what that is supposed to mean, but I’m sure it made Swaggy feel better.
Sam’s power was revealed on the CBS episode last night and there is a note many have overlooked. It says it will give her the chance to return to the house. That means she’s not safe and can be evicted this week if she’s voted out. It also means there likely won’t be a full battle back competition this season as there was in recent years. My best guess is that there will be something in the app store (maybe a punishment?) that the person has to challenge whoever redeems Sam’s reward after week 4ish. Perhaps the person who gets the punishment can be evicted if she loses to Sam, although that seems a bit extreme. It will likely be similar to BB19 where Paul faced Cody. Or it could just be Sam competing against herself, but either way, it will likely be easy enough where she does re-enter.
Alright, let’s see what’s going on in the house…
- 10:05 am – Sam has been called into robot mode after given a day inside the house. She will probably be a robot for most of the day and maybe until tomorrow.
- 12:45 pm – Swaggy is telling Hay that Kaitlyn is jealous that she hangs with Faysal
- Haleigh is pretty upset and pacing back and forth in the bathroom. Should have the potential for something interneting
- She plans to just keep acting the same with Faysal until Kaitlyn blows up
- 1:00 pm – Kaycee is stuck in the bedroom. She said her thing has been spinning a lot today. Good to see them finally using the punishment thing
- Haleigh goes outside and flirts with Brett
- 1:45 pm – Slow afternoon with everyone just hanging out chatting.
- 2:45 pm – Ham delivery for Fay
- It is a huge log of ham, but he is able to share this batch with the house
- 5:00 pm – Houseguests inside and getting ready for dinner. Tyler chatting with JC and Brett in the HoH room
- Hopefully Kaitlyn walks in
- 5:50 pm – Winston talking with Rachel about how he knows she has a thing for Brett and thinks he likes her too but he’s too shy to show it
- 6:15 pm – JC is playing some pool with Angela
- Angela said that Swaggy told Winston he’s on to him and Angela on their showmance
- 7:00 pm – very slow night in the house. Stepping away for a bit
- 8:35 pm – Kaycee was finally released from the kitchen after a few hours
- Meanwhile, Brett and Winston are in the hammock together. They make a cute couple
- 9:00 pm – Angela is catching up with Rachel in the hammock now and Rachel is telling her about the weak pitch that Steve did to her earlier
- 9:15 pm – Tyler, Kaitlyn, and Swaggy (with a few others) are having a talk show
- Kaitlyn asks Swaggy who he’d like to see gone. Swaggy replies Winston
- She asks why would that help his game, and Swaggy tells her that Winston constantly approaches him and acts cool about some deal
- Kaitlyn freaks out because she is trying to figure out what deal
- She asks Tyler if he knew about the deal. Tyler said ‘kind of’. Kaitlyn stews
- Part of the deal involved Fessy so Kaitlyn is pissed more
- 9:25 pm – Kait goes outside to talk to Fessy about it
- Fessy explains it was a dumb little first few day deal
- After some back and forth, talk continues.
- Fessy asks Kaitlyn about something she said earlier when he was under the covers with Haleigh. Oops
- Kaitlyn was like “You were what? Under the covers? Awake?”
- The two talk for a long time with Kaitlyn being clearly jealous of Haleigh but trying to pretend she isn’t
- She is trying to pretend her attachment with Fay is a final 2 she has and all game related
- They finish
- Fay and Kait break conversation and Fay goes to talk to Swaggy, let’s see if anything develops
- 10:45 pm – The house has been winding down and I think it’s time for me to do the same.
Check back for updates