Good morning. I wasn’t sure how to start my day and I always feel that way on September 11th. I was going to write something about it but realized, there’s really nothing for me to say. Everyone will think about it and pay tribute in their own way today. I’m going to do what I’m here to do and because I’m here to talk about Big Brother, I thought what JC did on the pin wall last night was appropriate to include in my recap. It was touching to see, even in a place where people are wrapped up in their own tiny world for now, they’re remembering too.
After some slow days in the house, the game talk is starting to pick back up. Plans for an expected double eviction are being discussed and everyone’s beginning to think about the end. Here are the highlights of what happened yesterday:
- The veto wasn’t used by KC.
- Hg’s hung out in the backyard and had a relaxing day. Tyler joked that he had a tattoo on his butt and everyone tried to guess what it could be. A kangaroo was mentioned because of his time in Australia. (I don’t think he has one)
- Tyler has a friend named Foster and Brett made jokes about him having a Foster’s beer tattooed on his butt because he thought it was an Australian beer. Tyler explained there weren’t any Outback Steakhouses in Australia. (Sorry, this was the riveting discussion early in the day)
- Angela was curious if Tyler actually had a butt tattoo and apparently her ex has one. This convo wasn’t that interesting but I had several pics of them outside and was mostly looking for a relevant way to post them.
- Tyler told Sam not to worry and said he’d check in with her all week. She reminded him there were only a couple days left. They also talked about her being a wierdo (her words) but said it had worked for her so far. Tyler said he liked that about her. She tried to remember how long it had been since she quit smoking and thinks it’s been 3 weeks. (I still don’t get her loyalty to him when he doesn’t hang out with her, he just “checks in.” Sam is such a solo person in there, I guess it hasn’t mattered.)
- Brett and Tyler talked about the F4. Tyler assured him Angela and KC wanted to stick with them and know they’ll lose to JC or Sam. Tyler explained even if one of them went otb, the F4 veto winner would be the only vote so they could save each other. They debated if Kaitlyn threw the puzzle challenge. Tyler thinks she wanted to come back and Brett thinks she didn’t.
- KC told Tyler she was anxious to tell JC about Level 6. Tyler said JC would be the most upset with him since he’s lied to him the most. KC asked if JC had tried to make a F2 with Tyler and Tyler said he just acts like Tyler owes it to him. (I’ve made Brigade comparisons to L6 before and this is another example. KC is the Enzo, who was excited and thought it would be a great moment. Tyler is like Lane and looks like he’s really dreading it because he’s betrayed JC, who is the Britney, the most.)
- Brett was paranoid about going otb until the veto ceremony was over. He knows he’s in trouble and he isn’t playing JC when he talks about it. JC said he spent too much time worrying about the other side and not enough thinking that Tyler, Angela and KC could be a problem. JC went over all his game moves and how many times he’d stuck his neck out to save Angela but says she’s the biggest problem now. Brett called him on things and didn’t allow him to take credit for some of it. It was funny that Brett didn’t have an issue with telling JC to slow his roll and he couldn’t take credit for all of it. (Remember when JC tried to tell Tyler how much danger Angela was in the first week because Swaggy wanted her otb? Tyler had to remind JC he was hoh that week, so no.) They both know Angela winning hoh is terrible for them in the double. (It’s bad if anyone but them wins probably) They said it would’ve been a good move for them to get rid of Brett this week. Brett changed his mind and said it wouldn’t because he’d be a bitter juror if they did. (Bitter juror, party of 6? How many are we up to now?)
- Haleigh and Brett game talked and speculated over what was going on with Tyler & Angela. Hay told him about the noises she heard a couple nights ago and thought it was the two of them in bed. Part of her thinks it was nothing because she doesn’t see Angela doing anything bad on camera. Neither of them think Tyler has ‘any game’ with women either. (It’s funny, they both think this because of ego. Hay can’t accept Tyler didn’t fall for her flirting. Brett isn’t into Angela but he is into thinking he’s smoother with women than Tyler is) She also thinks Tyler is Angela’s puppet, the same way she thought he was Kaitlyn’s. She told Brett about the deal Fessy made with them. (Brett already knew) Brett encouraged Hay to talk to KC and try to get her to see what a threat Tyler & Angela are together. (I don’t know if he was sincere or not. He told JC that Hay had to go because she already has 4 jury votes. I think he wants KC to know but wants Hay to be the messenger before she leaves. She knows, Tyler talks to KC about it himself!) Brett said he can tell things are different because Angela used to be open to his flirting and now she isn’t. Hay said her friends would ask her why Hay and Brett didn’t get together. (She always says some version of this to him) He said she can tell them she was already in a shomance with Fessy. She denies and tells him to shut up. (Hay always tells people to shut up when she’s lying) She said she’d let it slip that she’s going to vote for Angela if she gets to the end so people will target her but said she wouldn’t really vote for her to win. Hay suggests Brett try to work with Tyler. (Naturally, all the cool kids are doing it, right?) Hay thinks she may be going home but hopes Sam flips out so it could change.
- This happened the night before but people are talking about it so I thought I should include something about it: When they read the fortune cookies, Hay had one which said something about reaching your goals. Hay said it wasn’t true because if you were paralyzed, you couldn’t reach your goals. Tyler and JC tried to get her to backtrack but she argued instead. Tyler told her she didn’t want to say things like that. (How many times has Tyler tried to help people in this situation this season? A lot) Even JC, who says a lot of stuff he shouldn’t, was bothered by it. (I don’t believe she was trying to be offensive. I think she was trying to make a (bad) joke and be “literal” about physically reaching things. It was in very poor taste, we’ve mentioned everyone else’s so I didn’t want to avoid it with Hay.)
- Angela is still sneaking into Tyler’s bed and using the fake Angela as a decoy. They’re getting bold because everyone wasn’t even in bed when she was doing it last night. She was adjusting the hair on the fake Angela when Hay got up and walked through the room. Angela leaned over and sort of laid on top if it. I think Hay got up specifically to check and see where they were sleeping because she and Brett had talked about doing it.
If Sam leaves in the double after Haleigh, I won’t care who wins at that point. If Haleigh had been successful this week, I’d have been ok with her too. Turning things around could’ve made up for all the mistakes she’s made. Right now, she’s blaming things on Swaggy dividing the sides early in the game. Eventually, she may realize how many bad decisions she made on her own. As Brett’s mentioned, she also talks way too much. She’s never kept secrets and I can’t remember how many things she’s told that’s hurt her game.
People are starting to campaign hard for Haleigh for America’s Favorite Houseguest. It wouldn’t be my choice but I wouldn’t be crushed if she got it. It’s called favorite houseguest, not player. (I’m guilty of saying player sometimes) I like Haleigh so much more as a person than I do as a player so I could see where she could be many people’s favorite person. Many Foutte/Hive fans see her as the last one to survive from her alliance so as far as game, they think that says something. I only think it says L6 didn’t see her as much of a threat but Foutte fans gonna Foutte so we need to let them be…(or is it bee?)
Sam’s done nothing to impress me. She didn’t even know what the game was and it’s made for a weird situation. She’s been a unique person to see this summer and I’ve enjoyed that part but for me, she’s irrelevant in the game. I think she’s a cool chick in life tho.
I’d actually be fine with JC winning. It’s because he really did play hard. He manipulated people and got them to do his bidding. (just not as much as he thinks) The only way he gets to the end is if he works to get himself there. I don’t see it happening but if he he could do it after putting himself at this huge disadvantage, I’d be impressed and that’s why I wouldn’t have a problem with it.
I’d be very happy with any of Level 6 winning because all of them can make an argument for how they got to the end. All of them have contributed in different ways and had an amazing alliance. I can’t remember the last time I felt like 4 people would make me equally happy to get the win.
Have a great Tuesday!