Good evening, everyone!
First, I need to talk about what everyone is talking about – that comp. Wow. I don’t know if Big Brother could have made that puzzle any easier and Kaitlyn blew it. I knew she would. That is why I’ve been mentioning the pressure of doing a timed puzzle in front of people because your mind goes blank. (note – I didn’t think Kait specifically would blow it. What I mean is, I knew the person was going to have trouble with what seemed like an easy comp). It’s too bad because that would have kept the drama going, but now we have almost guaranteed a returning player from the jury because they need to bring someone back.
Going to jump right into updates
- 9:50 pm – Feeds return
- Bayleigh as won the HoH!
- Tyler is denying the vote for Kaitlyn to Rockstar. I doubt she believes him, but he’s obviously telling the truth
- Kaycee wasting no time scoring some points
- They should hook up. Bay would (I think) be the first person to have two legitimate showmances in a season and obviously the first same-sex hookup.
- 10:10 pm – Tyler is in the room talking to Bay
- He is working the vote already. He is telling Bay that he didn’t vote to keep Kaitlyn
- Bay is telling him all the right things but I am not sure if she’s being honest. I have a feeling Tyler could be in trouble
- Tyler’s only saving grace this week is that Bay thinks that Tyler was being controlled by Kaitlyn and now she feels bad for him
- She already says she won’t kick him while he’s down like nobody did to her after Swaggy
- Bayleigh is very concerned about what Kaitlyn has out of this house with her bf (ex bf)
- 10:40 pm – Alright, the talk is done. Bay sounds like she’s keeping Tyler safe but a lot can change
- I’m heading to bed. Noms tomorrow. Overnight in the morning
Check back for updates