Good evening, everyone!
Sorry about taking so long to update today. The feeds were down for a big chunk of the day for the PoV competition, so I went out for a bit.
Not a lot went on this afternoon other than Swaggy raging because he couldn’t host the PoV competition. He said if he’s given the power next week, he doesn’t want it. He’s upset he’s not the most popular person in the world right now basically.
Regarding the house, I don’t expect much drama until Monday afternoon when Kaitlyn is forced to play her cards. She started her backdoor plan, so she’s either going to be forced to put up her target (Swaggy) which will piss off that side of the house, or she’ll back out and put someone else up which will piss off the Tyler side. There is always the remote chance that the veto won’t be used.
Rachel, Faysal, and Tyler were picked to play along with Winston, Scottie, and Kaitlyn. That is good news for drama as only one person (Faysal) likely wouldn’t use the veto. The others will either certainly use it or can be talked into using it, so get ready for that. I’m going to stop rambling here and post some updates…
- 6:00 pm – Feeds have been down for about 3+ hours now for the PoV competition
- 6:30 pm – Feeds still down. Running an errand, be back in about an hour!
- 8:00 pm – I’m back and feeds are as well.
- Tyler won the PoV!
- Kaitlyn and Fezzy are in the HoH room together
- He asks her what she wants and she said she is going to tell Tyler to use the POV on Scottie
- She says she’ll probably put up Angela. Oh boy, Monday should be good
- 8:45 pm – Tyler tells Kaitlyn that he feels bad about kicking out Swaggy because he likes him but that’s the game
- Kaitlyn says “technically I’m going to be the one to break the alliance, sure, but he broke it the second he joined an alliance with me” what??
- 9:00 pm – Winston is having a small breakdown in the Jenga room
- He is upset that nobody really said anything to him after noms .They all went up to Scottie
- 9:30 pm – Angie is talking to Fezzy about how neither of them trust Tyler
- She says he has to go home because he’s a comp beast
- 10:25 pm – Winston is talking to Angela telling her how he’s not comfortable being a pawn
Check back soon