Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s the calm before the storm that is Monday’s PoV meeting! I’ve been thinking – is this season good because one side is super strategic or is it just because the other side has zero awareness?
I mean week after week, the ‘Hive’ side gets blindsided yet they continue to think that they have the only alliance in the house and they do all the game talk. Mel pointed out Hay’s cringe-worthy pitch to Tyler last night which show just how clueless that side of the house really is.
This is apparently how they see the season so far… Kaitlyn flipped on her alliance because she was just crazy which explains the first two weeks. They suddenly think that Tyler only began working with Angela last week despite the ‘level 6’ making it more and more obvious they were friends as the season progressed. They think Angela and Kaycee are floaters who only win competitions when they need to (doesn’t make sense) and that Brett is all alone in the house despite being picked to stay twice. The hive also still can’t put the pieces together for the first few votes of the season to see that Tyler has been voting with Angela/KC all year long.
Now the funny part is RS and Haleigh actually think there is a chance that Tyler is going to use the PoV on RS. Even Fessy can see how ridiculous that sounds and he isn’t really known for his tactical abilities.
Put this in perspective here… Tyler was on the block and won the PoV competition. He chose a prize over safety. Why would he do that? Because he’s stupid and quickly fell for Angela’s line that she’ll keep him safe or that he feels so secure with Angela that he is willing to put his entire game on the line? Not realizing that Tyler and Angela are much closer than they appear is not only embarrassing for the hive, but it also insults Tyler’s intelligence because they’re basically saying he’s too stupid and blindly trusts random people in the house.
Time to watch RS follow around Tyler all day….
- 12:00 pm – Most people are finally up
- Tyler woke up and RS immediately began chatting it up with him. Don’t even think he had time for a morning piss yet
- Meanwhile, Sam was outside rambling to Angela about being Sammy 4.0 or something. I really worry that Sam is slowly losing her mind in there
- note – if you can’t always check the blog, be sure to follow my twitter because I have plenty of snark there
- Another note – Donations are split with Mel but if you like her articles (who doesn’t?), you can give her a direct tip here!
- 12:30 pm – Scottie is up in the HoH room
- Haleigh said she wasn’t expecting Tyler to come up at all last night, especially while she was in the bath tub (sure, sure)
- Hay says she thinks the conversation with Tyler went well (it didn’t). Scottie heard it went well (it still didn’t)
- Haleigh says that Angela’s HoH was only to play safe moves because she’s not playing the game lol… and Kaycee isn’t playing at all
- 1:10 pm – Tyler is outside re-telling RS following him around basically begging him to Angela/Brett
- 1:30 pm – The lovebirds are together
- RS is up and Fessy says his pitch should be that nobody is going to vote RS out because she can just be on the block again next week. RS wasn’t thrilled about that
- Hay says the dumbest pitch ever was Tyler asking him to not be nominated but only be a backdoor if possible (he asked because of the cloud but she doesn’t know that)
- Fessy says he knows why, because you have a chance to getting pulled for veto anyway so he’d rather be backdoored… wtf
- Fessy says that his alliance is the only close one lol. So dumb
- RS tells Haleigh that Sam is jealous of how pretty Hay is. RS tells her not to repeat it. Good friend, Rock
- 3:30 pm – Slow afternoon in the house with the yard open.
- RS and Sam are chatting in the bedroom. Sam really may be a lock vote for RS so this week could depend on JC. yikes
I was going to create a nightly thread but the CBS show wasn’t all that interesting and not much has happened in the house this afternoon, so I’m just continuing the thread here
- 6:45 pm – Haleigh is hanging out with Scottie in the HN room while others are outsie
- 8:00 pm – Brett is working Haleigh a little out while Scottie is pulling his veggies from his food
Check back for updates