Happy Sunday! It’s the slow and awkward day of the Big Brother week where nobody really knows what to do. The veto meeting is tomorrow so today will be spent hanging outside and enjoying the day considering they’ve been locked up way more than not recently. They’ve only had a few days outside in the past two or so weeks.
Then there is Kaitlyn. Lovely Kaitlyn. The person who admitted last night that she loved Fezzy and it didn’t sound like ‘as a friend’ type of statement. She’s going to be a basket full of emotions this week as the guy she loves is stuck debating between Kaitlyn and Haleigh. He is currently planning on using the veto on Haleigh but with Kait dropping that bomb on him, it’s hard to predict what he’ll do tomorrow.
Tonight’s episode on CBS should also be interesting as they plan on addressing the comment by JC the other day. I don’t even really want to talk about that as it’s beating a dead horse, so you can tune into the episode to learn more. Should be interesting how the show handles it, but it does sound like they’re going to be using it as a learning moment for everyone (how JC was also offended).
- 12:00 pm – Kaitlyn is up and talking about last night
- She was called to the DR around 4 am for some reason. Likely due to the makeup job that JC did on her and Haleigh last night
- 12:50 pm – Not a lot going on. Hanging around by the pool. General talk
- Kaitlyn says she is not going to bug Fez today and he was up until 5 am talking to Haleigh
- 1:10 pm – Haleigh just got up. They are letting them sleep in late today
- Haleigh tells Rockstar how Kaitlyn came out and was suspicious last night when she saw her and Fez talking late
- Rockstar is about to start her period, fyi
- Rockstar thinks that Kaycee has a huge following outside of the house because she’s a pro football player. Hmm
- 1:50 pm – Sam has to name havenots
- Rachel, Kaycee, Bayleigh, Scottie
- 2:45 pm – A few girls outside talking. Ty in the kitchen with Kaycee. Fez talking to Haleigh in the bedroom
- 3:30 pm – Haleigh is campaigning to Fezzy in the bedroom
- (that sounds worse than it is)
- 3:50 pm – Rockstar is sure she will be the replacement nom tomorrow (she’s probably right)
- Now she’s lecturing Kait on her friendship with Brett
- 6:00 pm – Back from watching the CBS episode. What do you guys think about how they handled the incident?
- 6:50 pm – Tyler is talking to RS in the bathroom and she’s still talking about Brett
- 7:00 pm – JC tells Tyler how Kaitlyn confessed her love to him
- Tyler says she told him Fezzy was the one who did it
- They also talk about how Kaitlyn is telling everyone how she has feelings for Tyler and he doesn’t like it
- Tyler is saying how he doesn’t want Kaitlyn to make jury
- 7:30 pm – The guys are just working out. Not showing anyone else
- 9:00 pm – Nothing on feeds. A few girls talking in the HN room and Haleigh/Angela talking on the hammock
- 10:00 pm – Rockstar and crew are outside giving each other compliments. I can’t listen to this any more. Off to bed
Check back for updates