Good afternoon, everyone!
Happy opening day in the NFL world! I know there was a game Thursday but this is the start of like 95% of the league so this is my unofficial official start of the NFL season. Good luck to your teams this year, good luck to your fantasy teams as well, and apologies in advance for any team that plays my Patriots!
Alright, the big news of the Big Brother world today is that the CBS CEO and husband of Queen Julie Chen is set to step down amid even more accusations of sexual harassment and other terrible things. Let’s hope Julie stops standing by this guy after even more women have come forward. I’m sure her career at CBS was already in doubt, but if she doesn’t make some statement very soon, Scottie may have a better chance at appearing on another CBS show moving forward. I know that I’m being selfish for wanting Julie to keep her job at CBS but supporting your husband until he’s properly investigated for something that happened 25 years ago is one thing but sticking with him after six additional women step forward? Time to cut him loose, Julie.
Inside the house, Haleigh’s days are numbered as she failed miserably at the comic book veto competition last night. There is virtually no doubt that she’ll be leaving first this Thursday night which will make 5 straight Hive members to enter the jury house. Ouch. That entire alliance can decide the winner of BB20 now which is kind of a scary thought considering they couldn’t even get their shit together long enough to eliminate people outside their own alliance all season.
Seeing as the comp ended so late last night and the double eviction this week, this house may be severely limited on their outside time this week. The yard will probably close sometime Tuesday which means they’ll have one full day of it until possibly the final 3. There may be a brief period where they get it for a few hours next week before they start setting up for the next HoH but if they do indeed have a back to back eviction, the yard will probably open next Sunday and close Sunday night or Monday afternoon.
With the extreme slowness of the house, I find myself being forced to fill more of the space in my pre-feed writing so I hope you don’t mind my rambling. With that said, I’m done for today. Time for updates…
- I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who has donated this year. You guys are amazing!
- 1:45 pm – Angela is in the shower while Tyler, Sam, and Haleigh are in the kitchen
- 2:00 pm – Tyler has moved to the bed. Cool
- Congrats to the Browns for not losing! (seriously, I liked watching them in Hard Knocks)
- 2:05 pm – Kaycee calls everyone to the living room. She sounds happy so I’m guessing no have-nots anymore this season
- Yup, no have-nots for the rest of the season. I’d love to play against Kaycee in poker. I could tell that’s what it was the second she called people into the living room
- 2:50 pm – Feeds went down for about 20 minutes. They return and it appears they got videos from their families.
- A short while later, Sam heads to the HN room for some alone time. She’s struggling a bit
- 4:00 pm – The house is in the bedroom reflecting on their messages and the season
- Angela was only a HN for one week. Lucky
Someone asked about remaining players and comp wins, here are some numbers for remaining houseguests:
|Misc Comp 1 – Hacker Comp|
|Misc Comp 2 – Opening HoH Comp|
- 5:00 pm – The group has moved outside which looks like a temporary outdoor lockdown. They’re around the couch still being boring
- 6:30 pm – I wasn’t going to watch the episode, but glad I did. It wasn’t bad. It was a fluff episode but I really like most of those players and would love to see them all back in an All-Star season
- 7:45 pm – Hosue is scattered around the house but still doing nothing
- Side note – I wonder if I can fill this blog full of Twitter drama when the season ends. We have Coreyyyyyyyy now saying that he’s the one paying for Nicole’s wedding. I assume this is a reference to him thinking of carried Nicole or something?
- 9:45 pm – I tried watching BBAD a little bit it’s so hard to hear JC unless he’s on my headphones. Not sure how people do it
- During the episode, I saw Sam try to impersonate an Asian person in a terrible accent. No malicious or mocking but re-telling a story
- JC is still super paranoid about Angela and wants to get her out asap. I think she may be the second evicted person on Thursday unless she or Tyler win HoH
- 10:30 pm – The house is eating Chinese food given to them by PopTV
Check back for updates!