And here we go! Big Brother has begun!
Solid episode tonight. I’m so glad there are no vets in the house this season. Just feels so nice to see these people make these random decisions and have a house actually split. This was the first time in a long time I really thought Kait may flip back at the last second and vote out Sam.
Now, we have a Kaitlyn running the house. A Kaitlyn! Someone who will probably consult some smelling oils to get the nominations. Is there such thing as a smelling oil? Oh well.
Let’s jump into some feeds…
- 7:15 pm – Kaitlyn is on cloud 9. Faysal is super happy as well, but he doesn’t appear to realize that Kait was the flip
- Kaitlyn is already getting some HoHitis
- Swaggy wants to tell Kaitlyn to say something about Winston being a doctor before nominating him.
- Yup, Kaitlyn told both sides that she’d nominate the other side if she won HoH. And she won HoH.
- Sam is already getting annoying
- Swaggy thinks that him and Bayleigh are super favorites because BB put them back to back in the voting
- Meanwhile, Faysal is in the kitchen all relaxed. He is telling Haleigh they’re good this week so they can let loose. Oh boy
- 7:50 pm – Faysal joins Swaggy in the kitchen
- Swaggy is sure that Kait is going to nominate Brett and Winston. She is supposed to say “I don’t like you” to Brett and the doctor thing to Winston
- Then they blame Angie for the flipped vote. Tomorrow should be fun
- Angie comes in and says Haleigh thinks it was Scottie who flipped
- Then they think the power was used
- 8:15 pm – Winston and Angela are talking about how they can’t wait for a relaxing week. Both sides feel comfortable
- Meanwhile, JC is telling Swaggy that he really turned on Steve from this morning when he thinks Steve was giving him dirty looks
- 8:40 pm – Tyler is already securing which side of the house Kaitlyn is on this week
- She is called to DR. Could be HoH time already
- 9:00 pm – Kaitlyn has her HoH room already
- 9:50 pm – Swaggy is still trying to figure out the swing vote lol
- Off to bed. Noms tomorrow
Check back for updates