Good morning! No one had to stay up late to find out who won the hoh comp. In case you missed Steve’s updating last night, it was Fessy. I suppose the win helps even things out a little. Fessys side (all 2 of them) can’t play BB so they should at least get to call the shots. I don’t know the shortest time for the slip & slide comp in the past but last night had to beat whatever it was. It normally goes for over an hour, sometimes longer. I didn’t even hear much complaining about people being sore. Fessys back was bothering him and Angela took some Advil last night but nothing like it usually is. Caleb had to be practically carried to the shower the year he won. It looked easier last night. The “cups” were larger, the thing they fill looked smaller and the lanes even appeared shorter.
Rachel’s been a pretty good sport on social media but she’s still butthurt with Angela and Brett. She was very happy with Fessys win but says she still wants someone from L6 to win. (Only Tyler & Kaycee tho)
It was obvious this was Fessys comp to lose and you could tell even before the live show ended. Unless he fell and broke a hip or Haleigh started undressing, he had this one in the bag. Scottie was right behind him though and Tyler and Angela were doing very well too. We have a lot of athletic people this season! Fessy is a pure all-round athlete, Tyler’s shown himself to be very fit with a sports background and KC’s a professional football player who’s played other sports. Angela was a gymnast and pole vaulter and even though Scottie was cast as the “nerd,” that isn’t really who he is, Scottie’s very athletic. He’s similar to Cameron who went out first last year. They needed a nerd so he pretended to be one.
There was a plan in place when everyone went to bed last night but I still think anything could happen. Haleigh will have a lot of input with these noms. She had an opinion after the comp which later changed (with the help of wine and JC) so when she wakes up with a wine hangover, will it change back? Who knows? When Fessy filled out his paperwork with hoh requests in the beginning of the season, he requested alcohol even though he doesn’t drink. He figured he’d let the other people in the house have it. (That was nice) The “other people” turned into Haleigh and JC. Haleigh often mentions her family watching the show and not wanting them to see her kissing or anything else. I think that’s a smart decision but looking like a wino might not be the best look either. (Just sayin’) My daughter’s also in her 20’s but can handle her alcohol better than Haleigh so she wouldn’t be too embarrassing in that department. My son is also in his 20’s but isn’t much of a drinker so he’d probably turn into a complete moron if he was in that situation. (He played college sports too so maybe he’d have won the hoh and wouldn’t have to worry about it) I guess my point is, as a huge BB fan, I’d be fine if they got drunk because they’re adults. However, if they got drunk AND tried to play the game at the same time, I’d be throwing things at my laptop. Anyway, moving on to things you actually want to hear…
Zingbots coming next week and I’ve already said he better watch his ass around Sam. She’ll have his parts ripped off and turned into a homemade kitchen appliance before he knows it!
After the hoh comp:
- Fessy said he was confused and said he never knew what was going on. (Shocker!) He asked Tyler how many comp wins he had so he could run the numbers and see how far behind he was. (Fessy only cares about 3 things and none of them are winning BB. He wants celebrity after the show, the most comp wins and Haleigh)
- Fessy said he didn’t trust anyone anymore. Sam took it personally and got a little mad over it. She didn’t like hearing that but joked that she’d spank him even if he was hoh. She’d also mentioned to Brett about being the mom now since RS was gone and Sam had the “mom bod.” (Her self-esteem issues make me sad for her but the mom thing annoys me. She wants to mother people who are her age! I think Sam has a cute little “bod.” Normal people don’t look like Angela so you simply can’t compare yourself to them and I’d like to be the mom in there for a little bit to remind her of that) Nevermind, I’d end up in jail for attempting a middle aged womans version of a curb stomp on her for not playing the game!
- Hay was the most upset with Sam although she was pissed at JC and Brett too. She told Fessy she saw Sam hug KC and say to her that she was never going to evict her or something like that. She said she was mad because Sam had promised RS all week long but was lying. Sam never told RS specifically she was voting to keep her but Hay doesn’t know that. Hay also doesn’t want JC to skate by till the end.
- Fessy asked Scottie how he felt about putting everyone in a room and asking who the one vote to keep RS was and Scottie said he was fine with that.
- JC started trying to talk game with Fessy but he didn’t want any part of it. He said he wasn’t talking game to anyone. He told JC to “calm his titties” which was funny since that’s something JC says. Fessy makes it clear he’s doing what’s best for his game but says JC and Haleigh are safe.
- Fessy questioned Hay about her loyalties with Brett and Scottie and what kind of deals she has with them. She got mad but she was pushing hard for him not to touch Scottie. Fessy doesn’t want to go after Angela and KC. He isn’t threatened by them and wants a guy to go home. Hay assures him Scottie was the one vote to keep RS. He wants Brett, Scottie or Tyler to go this week. They discuss different scenarios for who to put on the Block first with Hay suggesting Sam as a replacement to be used as a pain if needed.
- Hay was mad that Fessy was questioning her. He reminded her she did the same to him when she was hoh. (True, this happens a lot. She doubts him but can’t handle it when he does it. Ive been saying she can’t use the HEAVY flirt game and then expect these guys to work together)
- JC still thinks Brett should say he voted to keep RS and everyone tried to throw Scotty under the bus. Brett doubts it will work and still thinks they’ll believe Scottie. (I thought this was stupid the other day and I thought it was stupid last night)
- Scottie and Hay discuss needing to get some combo of Tyler, Brett and Angela otb. Hay also wouldn’t mind if Sam left. Scottie thinks the other side is keeping him around so they can blame vote flips on him. She says maybe they shouldn’t go after Brett so they can still work with him later. WTF?
- Tyler and Scottie talk but much of it was hard to hear. Scottie was saying he was the vote to keep RS because he thought that’s what people were doing. Tyler was trying to find out if he’d be a target and when. (All he’s thinking about is the cloud app)
- Hay and Scottie talk about the #6 on the hats again. Without RS there to interrupt to bitch about Angela, they stay with it long enough to get somewhere. She thinks it could be a 6 person alliance and names the L6 people plus JC and Sam.
- The questioning from before must have got around and L6 may know about it. Angela said to Tyler that it was probably stupid to write it in the hats. I didn’t see what tipped them off so I don’t know yet.
- Fessy says he isn’t doing one on one’s but he does tell Hay he may do them after the nom ceremony. She has to explain what it doesn’t work that way. (I’m not making this shit up!)
- Fessy gets his hoh room, a letter from mom and the questioning begins. Fessy asks who voted to keep RS and Scottie raises his hand. After an uncomfortable pause, Brett goes for it….and says he voted to keep RS. (Will the real RS lover please stand up?) No one said that, I just wanted someone to say it, preferably JC.
- Fessy wants KC’s opinion since she was also otb. She goes into how she’s talked with Scottie from day 1, doesn’t talk to Brett much so it only makes sense that Scottie voted to keep her. (Here’s the flaw for me and well, anyone with a brain: KC thinks Scottie is the only who votes to keep her but she goes at him and throws him utb? Isn’t he the person she would normally be happy with?) They argue and Scottie is pissed. He looks a little guilty because of his body language but it’s just irritation that he’s getting blamed again. It gets brought up that Scottie voted out Swaggy while wearing his tshirt so he can’t be trusted.
- JC, Hay and Fessy are in the hoh after the others leave. JC and Hay bond over a bottle of wine. He says she left him out of game moves and convinces her that’s the only reason he isn’t as close to her. He tells her Scottie has a crush on her and wants Fessy out. JC says Scottie wants to be her new Fessy. Fessy likes having this back up for his own opinions. (Technically, they’re JC’s opinions that he’s put in Fessys head but why split hairs?) Hay starts to feel good about JC even tho she wanted him gone before. Scottie pops in, tells Hay he loves her and wants to know when she’s coming downstairs to bed. He leaves and JC & Fessy are looking very smug because they feel their points been proven. JC pushes to backdoor Scottie this week. Hay seems convinced Scottie is the bad guy now. I think they’ve decided to leave Tyler off the block completely and try to work with him. They want to make a deal so he won’t use the veto on Scottie. They’ll get out Brett if they can’t get Scottie. (This is all JC’s work)
- JC tells Hay that Tyler will be his husband. Hay says he’d be more attractive if he was more confident. JC says it’s good like this because JC will be able to boss him around. Lol
- Fessy and Hay want to give shout outs to Swaggy and JC says “no shout-outs to Swaggy.” (Told ya I liked JC) Fessy and Hay want to wear Swaggy shirts to the ceremony for “publicity” since he got out so early.
- Scottie and Brett play some Jenga with very little conversation. It was weird.
- Tyler and Angela flirted with each other. She said she’d like to be in sports illustrated and he basically says he has no goals. Lol
- JC filled in Tyler and Brett on the plan and told Brett he could still go otb but wouldn’t be the target. He told Tyler they were going to try and work with him. (Will Tyler and Brett switch positions again?)
- Scottie had a glow stick party. (From the comp I guess) He did some karate or ninja moves with them and did an amazing flip on the bed. He was impressed too and said he could die in peace now. He got a production warning not to do it.
- Fessy and Hay had a make out session. They still think no one knows they’re a couple. Hay and Fessy are safe but they’re still idiots.
That’s what happened last night for the most part. I know the plan is to go after Scottie, make a deal with Tyler and leave Brett as a possible casualty. I still think anything can happen and nothing is set. I can’t believe L6 may actually get away with blaming the vote on Scottie. If they do, how can anyone not be impressed with this alliance? I don’t get how anyone can’t be impressed already no matter who their faves are.
Haleigh mentions AGAIN hearing the crowd so she thinks maybe RS was working with Brett all are long are longed flipped the vote to keep him. She thinks maybe the crowd was happy she was evicted. I have issues with production and Julie Chen this year (who looked lovely last night by the way) but I’ll save it for a slower day.
A few things from yesterday before the live show: Here’s s picture of the jacked up haircut Haleigh and Tyler tried to give Scottie. Sam got mad and tried to fix it.
This is Tyler’s face when he, Fessy and Brett heard the crew working on the comp set up. They heard people talking and think they said something about slime and sailboats.
This ones fuzzy but oh well…After JC shaved his head again, this is Sam shaving what looks to be JC’s butt crack. Thought I’d leave you with that one…
Steve will get you the nomination results when they happen. Have a great Friday!