Good afternoon, everyone! Slow to update today because the house is s-l-o-w right now. The biggest news of the day so far has been Rockstar’s sad attempts to figure out who had the powers in the house.
First, she tried to take advantage of a sleeping JC by asking him if he planned on using the power this week. JC said something along the lines of “yes but I told you that already” to which Rockstar thinks she stumbled on a huge secret. She then ran and told Sam about it (note – JC doesn’t have a power) and Sam went ahead and told her that she also had a power in the house. Rockstar was very happy to learn that she discovered two powers in the house within about an hour of each other (even though like 99% of the house knew of Sam’s power already).
Sam told RS that she doesn’t plan on using it and is just going to let it expire because it’s an unfair power. She won’t tell her what it is, but I can only guess this will feed into Rockstar’s wild theory how the person getting evicted will learn everyone who voted for them and be able to change noms (something along those lines). RS and Scottie went on and on about the power (that isn’t real) and how it kills the integrity of the show. Of course it kills the integrity of the show. Any power that you just make up that is super overpowered will indeed do that. One note with this is that Sam kept telling RS how she is just going to let her power ‘go away’, but left out the part that it doesn’t just ‘go away’. If you need a refresher – if and when Sam doesn’t use it this week, the person evicted next week will automatically get a chance to return to the house. They benefit from Sam’s power whether she wants it or not. It will be used and Sam knows this.
So, congrats to Rockstar for figuring out JC’s power that he doesn’t have and getting misinformation on Sam’s power.
- 1:10 pm – The evil genius alliance is in the HoH room talking about the house
- (Kaitlyn, Rockstar, Bayleigh, Scottie)
- The girls are mentioning how nice Winston has been the last few days. They are so easy to win over
- Bayleigh thinks he’s older than 28. They think he’s 35
- Winston apparently has a dad bod
- He’s always getting bruised and his muscles are slow to recover
- He’s up early in the morning with the coffee. Dude is ANCIENT
- Bayleigh thinks he’s even maybe 37
- 1:45 pm – Rockstar is still searching for that 3rd power
- 2:45 pm – Tyler is playing Jenga with KC
- JC comes in and they talk about how they want to send Winston home. They need Brett
- Tyler says he loves seeing the same people on the wrong side of the vote every week
- 3:15 pm – Rockstar is talking to Scottie in the HoH room
- She has determined that Kaitlyn has the final power. (she doesn’t)
- 3:45 pm – Scottie and Tyler are in the HoH room
- Tyler tells him that he doesn’t care who is out. He is still playing the middle
- 5:40 pm – Someone start some drama. I don’t want it to be this slow the rest of the week
- JC tells Winston that he has the highest gay meter in the house
- 7:00 pm – Fezzy in bed with Haleigh doing his creepy stare that looks like he wants to kiss her. He does that with Kaitlyn a lot too
- 7:30 pm – Sam is working Fezzy in the bathroom to keep Brett
- 10:00 pm – Possibly the slowest day in like two weeks. Hope tomorrow isn’t as dull.
- Hopefully Mel can find something to write about tomorrow
Check back for updates