Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s been one of those weeks inside the Big Brother house. A week that nothing happens. Well, not nothing but basically nothing.
The biggest story coming out of the week is that Fessy is going to get his own alliance member evicted, but that’s been discussed countless times and I’m sure CBS will have some fun with that editing tonight. I expect L6 to have some good diary room zings for Fessy in the week of zingbot.
Other stories are that Sam quit smoking which should be fun to watch. Angela and Tyler are growing closer and closer. Sam is likely the target next week, so she needs to win HoH tomorrow or she’s screwed. Scottie is making it known that if he stays in the house, his main target is Fessy. And that’s about it.
Like I said, slow week.
- 10:50 am – People are slowly starting to get out of bed now
- 11:25 am – KC and Tyler talk a little in the HN room
- Kaycee re-tells the weird thing Sam did when she went up to her and asked her who she loved more (her or Angela)
- They are speculating if Sam is America’s Player. Not the first time I’ve heard that
- Tyler tells her that Brett has been trying to make a f2 with JC but they are not sure because JC is smart and could be misleading them
- JC, Angela, and Brett all come in and game talk stops
- 12:30 pm – Feeds down because of a small fire in the kitchen. Sweet
- 2:00 pm – Feeds back.
- Angela tells Brett that L6 needs to get together at some point today
- House resumes cooking
- 2:20 pm – Fessy is hanging out upstairs in the HoH room with Haleigh
- Fessy is still trying to justify nominating Scottie
- Fessy says ‘you need to stop talking to this damn kid’ (Scottie)
- He says he likes seeing her jealous (wtf)… This couple is so unwatchable.
- BB keeps pushing for showmances – THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!
- Swaggy and Bayleigh = interesting to start the season. Together = BORING
- Mark and Elena = Fun to watch. Together = BORING
- Cody and Jessica = BORING
- Raven and Matt = Painfully awkward and BORING
- Natalie and James = Pathetic and BORING
- Nicole and Corey = BOOOOORING
- Austin and Liz = BORING
- The list goes on and on and on and on. Showmances SUCK. I didn’t have the feeds for BB12 but I watched BBAD. Every time I turned on the show, Brendan and Rachel were in bed. That’s BORING
- 2:40 pm – Angela suggests Tyler should add olives to the hot dog
- Meanwhile, Scottie is doing something shifty in the storage room
- Looks like he’s trying to steal a bunch of stuff from the house. Someone should tell him that he’s being recorded
- It may be his personal stuff but seems a bit weird to put stuff down there
- One of the items are sponges so either he’s a weirdo who brought sponges in the house or he’s stealing
- Oh, and he’s taking the condoms for some reason
- Some items of note: Dryer sheets. Mouthwash. Shampoo. I think rubbing alcohol. Sponges. Lysol wipes
- 4:00 pm – Everyone just hanging around. Going to go for ice cream, come back watch BB on CBS then either start a new thread or continue this depending on how many comments on this thread.
- 4:50 pm – Brett cooking again. Hopefully doesn’t light the oven on fire. A few people hanging around one bedroom. Scottie alone in the other room
- Scottie is resting peacefully knowing that he’ll have plenty of condoms when he returns home
Check back for updates