Good morning Junkies. I’ll let you know right off, I don’t have very much today and I don’t have the random stuff I sometimes toss in so this will be a short one. I’m working on a season recap and that’s a bit more time consuming so a day like yesterday is a good day to cut short.
Last season, I broke down the games of the last 3 players, doing one of them each day. I was going to do that this season but realized, there isn’t as much to say. The game was so much different this year as far as what moves each of them were making from week to week. Tyler and JC did so much every week last year, it really needed to be broken down individually. (Not insulting Kaycee, she just played a different game) I’m not saying there wasn’t a lot going on this season because there was, it’s just harder to pinpoint specific game moves for each of the F3. All the players best moves or things that propelled them further, were more reactionary this year, rather than being planned. Christie is the only player I can think of who’d need an entire thread to go over everything they did in the game. She’s the only one who had her hands in everything….all the time.
This season, I’ve decided to break up the game as a whole into sections and recap what happened during those weeks. I’ll include how each of the F3 impacted the game during that time frame. It ends up being almost the same thing, I’m just going about it from a different direction. (Besides, if going this route doesn’t work, you’ll forget about it by next summer and hopefully not hold it against me) I don’t know if it will be the mornings of Sun-Tues or Mon-Wed yet because it will mostly depend on how far I get with it today. (I’d planned to have all day to work on it but my sons girlfriend is out of town and he asked me if I’d be his plus one at a wedding this evening) Since I won’t have as much time today as I’d planned, there may be one more mini recap in the morning before I dive into a season review, I’ll just have to see how it goes. Steve will have his breakdown of the players and he did Jacksons last night so go to the previous thread and check it out if you missed it. He brought up some things about Jackson that I’d completely forgotten.
Yesterday on the feeds:
This isn’t one of those seasons where we see two people trying to talk and scheme when the third is in the DR. A few comments have been made here and there but nothing like real campaigning. Everyone is saying they’re scared they won’t be picked to be taken to the F2 by someone else but so far, that’s about it. Here’s a look at what little we saw happen.
- They had the traditional F3 meal but without a guest host to walk them down memory lane. (I’m assuming it’s because Julie will have Kaycee, Tyler, JC on the episode so maybe we’ll get to avoid the memory episode most of us dislike)
- They received videos from home and I’d imagine that will be shown on the episode too. Jackson cried and told Beth he wanted to make him mom proud “just one time.” (He’s soooooo dramatic!) Besides, he’s already gotten an hoh letter from her telling him she’s proud. (For the record, it was a fake account claiming Jacksons mom was trying to sue CBS. That didn’t happen)
- Nicole’s done the best she could trying to feel included while also giving the love birds some space. They’ve done a good job making her feel included too but it still has to be so awkward being there with a shomance.
- There was a lot of napping in the house because they’re trying to make the time go by faster. I can’t say I blame them.
- Watermelon picnic. I’m hoping this isn’t “the” stool:
- Even Nicole has been sucked into the watermelon vacuum of hell:
- Nicole has a F3 dance she does often because there isn’t anything else to do. This one was to entertain Jackson and Beth:
- Jackson and Beth were given some kind of sunflower gifts Nicole made for them:
- Nicole talked us through the shower she had planned and what she should wear. There was a brief debate over regular undies or boy shorts and she went with boys shorts. She’s a planner and didn’t want to run out of clean underwear since they can’t do any more laundry. (Sorry folks, this is what we’re working with)
- Fresh from the shower and new clothing carefully chosen, time for more dancing:
- Beth made a joke about Jackson mooning the camera while changing clothes:
- This turned into Jackson berating Beth for wearing a bra you could see through her shirt or maybe a see through bra? (Not sure and not the point) He ran it into the ground, he’d leave the room, come back and bring it up again. He told her he didn’t want people he cared about to see things like that. (Run Beth Run)
- Nicole tried to make the point she has more to fear than Jackson does regarding going to the F2 but he wouldn’t have it. He tells her she has a 33% chance just like he does. (He has a 66% chance, 100% if Nicole were to take him) He’s trying to get Nicole to commit to taking him if she wins the last hoh but without committing to taking her. He’s only in the hinting phase so far. (Doesn’t this sound similar to Cliffs deal that Jackson thought was so offensive? You take me but I’m not taking you.)
- More napping:
- Jackson reminded Beth she had a job to do and a comp to win. She told him she’d never turn her back on him. He responded by saying he had to make it into those final two chairs. (This love story just writes itself, doesnt it? Makes my heart flutter)
- There was a feeds leak and this is probably a glimpse of part 2 of the hoh comp:
- Nicole looked down at Jackson and Beth from the balcony. (These are my favorite images for some reason) She said she wondered if the jury pitied her for being stuck with a shomance. She said she wasn’t the 3rd wheel on a bicycle, she was the bell you ring on the bicycle.
- They had dinner together and gave their usual dinner speeches. Nicole said she’ll walk out with her head held high no matter how she places and said she respects Beth and Jacksons games. Beth said she respects both of them and she’d be ok losing to either of them. Jackson hopes the past 94 days doesnt effect any of them and they can all be friends.
- There was a lot of chit chat about watching the season later, the evicted hgs and telling secrets from the game. They went over alliances they’ve been in and opinions on the other players….the usual.
That’s it for today and sorry I didn’t have more. Part 2 should be played sometime today (unless they’ve changed it) and it’s usually late in the evening when when find out the results. I’m hoping for a Nicole win today (desperately) but it’s still anyone’s game. Beth winning the F3 hoh has the most predictable result in my opinion. I don’t see her making a big move and taking Nicole, no matter what she thinks her chances are with either of them. I could see Nicole doing either one and taking Beth or Jackson. It seems Jackson would take Beth but if Cliffs jury stuff got into his head, (and we know it did) I could absolutely see him taking Nicole if he thought he could beat her easier. I just don’t know who he thinks is easier to beat.
Have a great Saturday.