Good afternoon, everyone!
First, thank you everyone for their well wishes on my father. Yes, he’s having health issues again and it’s tough to see. I won’t get into too many details but I just wanted to say thank you for that.
Now, on to the feeds. Let’s see if there is anything to really talk about…
Not entirely true. I guess Big Brother is entertaining itself by now putting fake calamine lotion on Christie and Tommy for their fake poison ivy. Personally, I think a much more fun punishment would have been to strap real poison ivy to their outfits, lock them in a room for a few days and see what happens. But nooo, lawyers and junk probably wouldn’t like that. Lame.
Regarding the veto tomorrow, it sounds as if Kat may be volunteering as a pawn which is probably the best news Sam can hope for I guess. Well, the best news would be Christie volunteering, but that’s not realistic so this is probably as good as it gets. Who knows, maybe Christie will get super paranoid again and bug them so much that Holly ends up nominating her (yea, right).
- 3:50 pm – Production is so bored they keep zooming in and out of Christie’s face really slow. Perhaps they’re trying to manifest some paranoia in her.
- 6:10 pm – Nick is chatting with Analyse on the hammock. He is trying to win back something with her
- I haven’t even bothered watching the CBS episode yet because I don’t want to see Jackson just gushing over Holly in the DR
- The Nick and Sis conversation is boring. Switching to Kat and Holly because they’re talking game a little
- Kat compares Sam to the rodeo clown (Jason) from BB19. She’s right. He’s useless
- Kat wants to get rid of Nicole soon because she doesn’t know where she stands
- Holly says Kat would have the 6 for votes. Kat asks if true and Holly says nobody has the balls to go against the alliance. True story
- Holly says Sam’s kiss of death was not voting with the house against Bella. Please.
- Kat is telling Holly how Christie and Tommy want to start going after the couples and want Kat along with her. Oops.
- I can’t wait until this blows up on Christie
- Holly asks who exactly Tommy and Christie wanted to work with
- Jess enters and kills the conversation.
- 6:30 pm – Jackson is outside talking to Jack about how Christie can win this thing
- Jack says her paranoia is getting to him
- Jackson is surprisingly going hard after Christie but Jack isn’t so much on board
- This whole conversation is to try to keep Sam. Interesting. Jackson wants to use Sam and Nick as a weapon against Christie.
- Jack clearly isn’t into the whole conversation and slips out when Christie makes an appearance at the door. He’s such a coward
- 6:50 pm – In another room, Nicole is crying to Jess about something but it was before the feeds turned
- I think she’s just getting emotional because of the house and how close she’s getting to people
- In another room, Sam is trying to get Nicole on the block so he can have someone to campaign again (opposed to a pawn from their alliance)
- 7:15 pm – Holly Sam conversation turned SUPER boring.
- 8:45 pm – I watched the CBS episode. How can they not show Jackson pissing himself? Disappointed