Good morning, everyone
I typically would spend a bit of time or even create an entire post to recapping the prior day, but it can probably all fit into a paragraph. The house is dead. Ovi thinks he’s safe, although he says he’s going to campaign. We’re currently at the state of the ‘weirdmance’ part of the season where people are starting to get really into each other but don’t want the house to know. Nick and Bella discussed their relationship a bit, Analyse said she thinks Jack is good looking but not so much attracted to him. Meanwhile, Jackson is treating Kat like a booty call he is too embarrassed to tell his friends about. He slips into her bed a lot at night to snuggle but act like nothing during the day. No, I don’t think they’ve had sex, but pretty sure they’ve done a little bit.
And that’s about it for the recap. Told you, very small and dull.
I’m not really expecting today to be very exciting, either. In fact, between the busted twist and the Fourth of July, the next few days may feel like an eternity. We still don’t know what’s going on with David, so if he returns that could cause some drama, but it’s doubtful.
I’ll be updating this thread throughout the day if anything interesting happens, so stay tuned!
Also, once again, thank you for the new people who have donated. I cannot express how much I appreciate that. Other than my thank you messages, I haven’t even plugged my donation link so it actually warms my cold dark heart when I see that. Thank you!
- 1:00 pm – A major fight has broken out in the house and everyone is screaming at each other. It’s insane! Wild!
- Just kidding. The house is on indoor lockdown and everyone is sitting around in different rooms having normal conservation with each other. Did you actually expect drama?
- Nicole is having a general tough time right now and is crying
- Kemi and Jessica comfort her
- Random thought – Nicole is so freakin cute. She is like everyone’s little sister and it’s sad seeing her cry.
- 2:20 pm – House still mulling around. They got the HoH cam
- 4:30 pm – Slow between updates but that’s because I’m watching the feeds while building a bathroom vanity. Nothing to report. Slow feeds. So here is an update to tell you they’re slow
- 5:30 pm – Heading to the movies. Spider-Man tonight! I’ll update when I get home
- 8:10 pm – Back from the movies. Spider-Man is fantastic. Go see it
- Meanwhile, the HoH crew is up talking about who to evict this week. They are still confirming Ovi
- Kemi joins the crew so the talks stop a bit.
- Now it’s going to be hard to tell if they’re telling any truth whenever they talk about who to vote. Although it’s pretty set that Ovi will go
- Bella wants a clean sweep of Ovi just so the house has solidarity for a few hours
- 10:00 pm – Nicole pulls Bella into the pantry to say it’s not the time for a ‘family dance off’ when Ovi is in the room crying
- I really like Nicole so far.
- Upstairs, Sis is having a bit of a tough time. I was talking to Mrs Beans earlier about this. She asked why Nicole was crying and I told her in this house around this time, people typically begin to crack. Their first eviction when the game becomes real. Roughly 3 weeks away from home (they are sequestered a week before the show even begins).
- Jack and Jackson are pumping Sis up while the house downstairs are walking on eggshells around Ovi
I’m pretty tired so I’m wrapping this one up. Eviction tomorrow!