Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Friday afternoon in the Big Brother house and that means the final safety competition of the season as well as nominations.
Tyler has a very big decision ahead of him as he has to choose between one of his 10 final two deals he has going on. I’m kidding, this is an easy week for him. He’s going to nominate Janelle and Kaysar because he’s a safe player and will let everyone do the dirty work all season until he makes it to the final 2 and everyone compares notes and realize he was just playing them all year. You know, like Big Brother 20. Perhaps he feels his strategy was good and just the jury was bad?
Regarding the safety suite, that is now over. Enzo won the final won and decided to save Christmas because ‘She’s happy and fun to be around’. Okay, who is this person in the house and what did they do with the miserable mean person from Big Brother 19?
Before I begin, follow me on Instagram! I’m not an Instagrammer and want to be the most popular person ever! I’m kidding, but I do like it more than Twitter.
Also, huge thank you to Susan for your generous donation! You get a big virtual high five from me!
- 2:00 pm – Tyler is up in the HoH room talking with one of his alliances. This one is Enzo.
- They are just talking about people like Dani and Da’Vonne. Those who are close but other people have to get them out
- Enzo points out how Da’Vonne was rooting for Janelle during the HoH. He thinks she is playing all sides (she is)
- In another room, Ian and Janelle talk about ole Willie Hantz and how crazy he is
- 3:30 pm – Ian is talking with Janelle and they are mentioning Dan
- Janelle says that Dan just didn’t want to come back. And Ian said something about if he did, he’d come back for a 30-day celebrity style rather than a 78-day thing. Seemed pretty specific so I looked it up and 78 days from 8/5 is 10/22 which is a Thursday. Season typically ends on a Wednesday but this isn’t a normal season. So if Ian is right, season ends on Oct 22nd.
- Meanwhile, David is talking with Kevin
- He (David) went from his chat with his ally Tyler to talk to Kevin and tell him how worried he is about Tyler.
- Kevin is worried about a battle back, don’t worry, there won’t be one.
- 4:00 pm – Feeds down for possible noms
- 6:00 pm – Feeds back
- Kaysar and Janelle nominated as expected
- Upstairs, Tyler is talking with Da’Vonne
- They are trying to figure out who to go home. They expect Janelle to win veto but if she doesn’t she may go
- 7:50 pm – Feeds keep going up and down depending on what people are talking about. Pretty frustrating.
- 8:55 pm – Most are playing games in the living room while a few are in the HN room talking. Nothing really interesting going on tonight
- 11:50 pm – So there was a little drama tonight, and I emphasize a little.
- Nicole talked about winning and Bay cracked a joke “It took a couple tries and a couple guys” to which Nicole got hurt. Let’s face it, that was a great line.
- Bay is pretty annoyed because Nicole and Dani were joking to Day all day about how David seems to be crushing on Da’Vonne. So they’ve been kind of teasing Day about it
- Really stupid drama but it’s the best we’re getting right now
Check back for updates