Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Friday in the Big Brother house and that means nominations and also the reveal of the new basement twist that Julie mentioned yesterday. She obviously didn’t give many details on it other than 3 powers which may or may not be each week or one per week for 3 weeks. They are allegedly game-changing, and seeing as the feeds have been down for about an hour already this afternoon, I’m guessing one of the rewards is safety because that’s one they need to introduce prior to nominations.
Last night was fairly eventful in the house and let me see if I can recap it succinctly all from memory…
BayDay pieced together the stuff they were telling Ian went back to Nicole which went to Dani. That is their speculation as to why Dani selected them to face off against each other in the HoH. Nicole spent the night crying because Da’Vonne was pissed at her over the whole deal, and things were made worse when Nicole ran and jumped into Christmas’ arms after the HoH. Bayleigh wasn’t quite sure what she did to upset Dani enough to put them both up together, so she confronted her in the kitchen to which Dani just stared blankly back to her. Bay went to the bathroom and punched the wall. Bayleigh also confronted Ian trying to figure out why things they told her went straight back to Nicole, Kaysar, and anyone else who’d listen and he put his head down like a sad puppy and just said he felt threatened because of the wall yeller. Oh, and Nicole tried to pass off that she would have been just as excited had Da’Vonne won (lie).
Meanwhile, Cody seems to have been able to smooth things out with Da’Vonne after he picked her and Kevin to play in the HoH. He and Christmas had long talks on what to do with his (sorry, her) HoH and it looks like she’s going to put up Bayleigh against Da’Vonne. We also got to hear how amazing Christmas thought her own speech was a few times last night because it’s apparently extremely hard for her to make things rhyme? Oh, and Tyler tried to suggest that Christmas just go after a safe target like David because BayDay and Dani will go after each other, and he has a point, but Christmas didn’t seem too interested in that idea. And while I’d certainly like to see Bay and Day stick around another week, and I am never one to actually defend Christmas, this is one of the ‘big moves’ people have been dying for someone to make this season. It just sucks because it’s Christmas making it.
Powers so far:
- Dani – One time over the next three weeks, she can have the HoH play in the following HoH competition allowing the potential for a back-to-back HoH
- Christmas – She has the power to protect someone from being a replacement nom. Obviously useless this week but likely lasts 3 weeks
Alright, before I begin the updates, a huge thank you to Stephanie for her recent generous donation! It’s a few days late but as I mentioned yesterday, I haven’t been receiving emails from PayPal. But thank you regardless!
- 12:00 pm – As mentioned, Feeds have been down for about an hour now
- 1:30 pm – Feeds finally back. Ian and Enzo bitching about twists.
- Dani is apparently mad at everyone for something
- Bayleigh apparently went up to Dani and said 3 people told her that she (Dani) is after her
- Tyler tells Cody that Ian wanted to go home last night after Bayleigh confronted him
- In another room, Bay and Da’Vonne hug in the bathroom and Bay says she needs to redirect her energy
- Feeds down again. Maybe noms?
- 2:30 pm – Feeds are back. No noms
- Dani is crying in the bedroom. Says stress is getting to her. Christmas is upstairs talking with Da’Vonne
- Ian comes in and says he’s over it all. It’s not fun anymore
- 3:15 pm – Dani won a power. She says it’s trash. It is the ability for the HoH to play in the following HoH competition 1x over the next three weeks. She hates it
- She is complaining about it to Nicole in the HoH room when Da’Vonne comes in
- Day says she wants to be transparent with the girls. She says she did want to take a shot at Dani when she heard Dani was coming from her. However, she didn’t tell anyone that so if she heard it, it’s a lie
- In the other room, Tyler is talking to Christmas and feels Ian was the leak because he caught him apologizing to Bayleigh
- Back with Day, she tells the girls that Tyler was her source for stuff
- Dani spills how he (T) can’t nominate Bay but he’ll happily backdoor her.
- Dani continues trashing Tyler to Da’Vonne. The things he has said how Bayleigh is volatile and she was on his season
- 4:45 pm – From the way Christmas is talking, sounds like Bay and Day are going up
- 6:30 pm – Feeds come back from noms
- Bayleigh and Da’Vonne are nominated
I’m going to start a new thread for the night