Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s a new week in the Big Brother 22 house and that means all new fun! Maybe? It definitely means something. Hopefully fun is on the menu, but we’ll have to watch and find out.
With Memphis as the new HoH, there is no clue how the week can go. Surprisingly, he’s not currently targeting the people fans feared he would (Janelle and Kaysar), but instead he’s tossing around the idea of David and NicoleA. Alright. Way to make a bold move! He did also float the idea of Ian around but that’s just embarrassing for him.
Why is it embarrassing? Because Memphis is often seen as Dan’s ‘Cody’ to Derrick. How sad would it be to appear as if he’s just doing Dan’s dirty work rather than playing his own game? While I understand that Ian is always a threat as a former winner, he really has no reason to target him right now. Memphis is kind of all over the place and if he does a weak move like going after NicoleA, David, or even Ian, it’ll solidify him as a waste of a player who will just be bumped off somewhere in the middle of the game.
Reality is, shots were fired by Cody last week whether he intended to or not and he missed (Janelle/Kaysar). If Memphis wants to secure himself a real alliance, he needs to run things by Cody and work together on this. I know it’s sad to do someone else’s bidding and I know I just made fun of him for potentially doing Dan’s, but Dan isn’t in the house. Cody is. Memphis has zero shot right now unless he starts securing alliance members and just going after weak floaters won’t do it. But, it’s his call (obviously)
Before I begin, a huge thank you to Kimeida and Frances for their donations! I appreciate you guys!
Also, I’ve been playing Fall Guys when the feeds are down. Feel free to add me on steam – Stevebeans
- 12:15 pm – Feeds still down for the safety competition.
- 3:30 pm – Feeds still down. I wonder if they’re just skipping right into noms
- Scratch that, feeds just returned. Let’s see what we can figure out
- Noms didn’t happen
- Da’Vonne was close to winning safety. David may have been close as well. Tyler gave them both a pep talk
- Sounds like Christmas won and saved Ian. That’s weird. Still confirming
- Yup, confirmed! Weird. Memphis agrees
- Memphis also feels it’s weird that NicoleF took Ian’s spot to go to havenot. I’m not sure what happened there, just what Memphis said
- Oh I guess they were having HNs choose their replacement maybe and when it was Ian’s turn, NicoleF volunteered which saved Ian from getting blood on his hands.
- 4:00 pm – Enzo is up in the HoH room really upset how Ian was saved. He says he won’t be on a season where someone wins 2x. They should be smarter than that. I agree, it would be embarrassing
- Enzo mentions keeping Kevin as the pawn of the season
- What they don’t realize is that NicoleF is actively keeping Ian around because he’s the other half of the former winners. I bet she’d like to sit in the f2 with him because they can eliminate the ‘well they won already’ argument
- Sounds like Da’Vonne was actually slowest time and someone may have joked about it
- 4:45 pm – Memphis is meeting with people as the noms are going to be soon
- Cody comes up and Memphis begins talking about Ian again. I guess we know who is target is.
- Right now his targets are Bayleigh, Da’Vonne, NicoleA, David, Janelle
- NicoleA may be the biggest target because he (Memphis) essentially told her to use the safety suite and she didn’t. The others did. Which is definitely the safe way to go for the week. He gave her a warning and she didn’t take it
- Cody is pushing for Janelle
Check back for updates