Good evening, everyone!
I’m going to keep this beginning brief just to get something out there before I begin live blogging
Barring anything drastic that happened during the downtime today, Kaysar should be going home. I covered why this HoH is pretty important, however. If you want to read that, check out my earlier post
Alright, jumping right into updates
But first! Follow me on Instagram! We’re almost to 1k! Let’s gooo
- New twist revealed tonight for the former Safety Suite room!
- Clips of how clueless Memphis is
- Kaysar says “Either Memphis is a part of this thing or his head is in the sand”. Or both. He is involved but he’s clueless how little influence he actually has.
- Clips of Ian figuring things out
- Not much that hasn’t already been covered this week
- Eviction next
- Kaysar calls out Cody and Nicole, Cody Nicole and Dani, Tyler David Enzo. Pretty good but also pretty weak considering he was mostly just guessing
- Cody – Kaysar
- Memphis – Kaysar
- Tyler – Kaysar
- Kevin – Kaysar
- Bayleigh – Kaysar
- Da’Vonne – Kaysar
- David – Kaysar
- Dani – Kaysar
- Ian – Kaysar
- Nicole – Kaysar
- Dani was pissed. This is because Kaysar mentioned Cody, Nicole, and Dani had a love triangle which was super poor wording. It was metaphorically and I’d also be pissed if I were her. People watching the feeds don’t know this. Especially with Cody’s history of flirting with married women (Christine)
- Kaysar speaks to Julie and she says “That’s exactly why America has voted you back in” and he got all excited. She had to quickly clear it up she was referring to back in the day. Poor Kaysar
- HoH competition is a knock-out trivia style
- Ian vs Kevin – Kevin wins
- Nicole vs Cody – Cody wins
- Kevin vs Da’Vonne – Da’Vonne wins
- Cody vs Memphis – Memphis wins
- Dani vs David – Dani
- Da’Vonne vs Bayleigh – Da’Vonne wins
- Dani vs Memphis – Memphis wins
- Tyler vs Da’Vonne – Da’Vonne wins
- Christmas vs Memphis – Christmas wins
- Da’Vonne vs Christmas – Christmas wins HoH without actually answering anything right.
- New twist = BB Basement. Completely in the dark. Awards 3 new game-changing powers. Pretty vague there, Julie.
Had to revert comments to old style again for a few hours. Will return them later
Well that’s it for this show. I’ll have a live feed thread soon as feeds are up