Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Monday in the Big Brother house which means just one thing – Veto ceremony day! A day that has has meant absolutely nothing for most of the season! This will be the 11th veto ceremony and it’ll be the 9th time that it hasn’t been used. Fun stuff. I’m not going to focus on that because I’ve mentioned it in previous threads where they need to figure out a way to get the veto back involved in the game. This house has too many people ‘doing what the HoH wants’ that it’s pointless to even have the veto ceremony at this point. (I know Cody won the veto this week but I’m saying in general, most weeks the excuse is what the HoH wants)
For those wondering about tonight’s CBS show, I don’t know how it is in other regions, but in the New England region, Big Brother will apparently air after the game. I assume it’s like that nationwide, but I don’t have access to local guides in other areas so I have no clue. I’m obviously in Boston so they’re airing the game, but I don’t know if it’s the same outside New England and KC regions. Can anyone outside those regions confirm that the show is on after the game?
On another topic, I had a dream last night that I was in the house with a friend and it was like down to the final 4 or so. I believe the other two were a combination of Memphis and Cody/Tyler and told my friend that we had to win the next HoH otherwise one of us are going home. For the record, in my dream, I was happily willing to put up Memphis next to Cody and send one of them out. Will this house actually have the guts to do the same? So far, the answer is no.
Well, I thought I had another 15 minutes to finish this post, but the feeds came back early so I’m going to jump in…
- 12:45 pm – Feeds return
- Veto wasn’t used
- Christmas is outside alone sulking. She says ‘I guess I’ll just study with Tyler this week’.
- I wonder if something was said at the meeting to give her a little humble pie
- Now she’s bashing Dani to herself. She says Dani revealed ‘not game information’
- Tyler comes out and they talk about how it’s just The Committee plus Enzo remaining but they would have kept Enzo over Dani regardless
- Tyler tells her he refuses to throw her under the bus, so if she hears anything, they’re lying
- 1:25 pm – Up in the HoH room, Enzo, Nicole, and Cody are talking about Christmas
- They are saying that Christmas has been throwing everyone under the bus
- Enzo starts joking about how Da’Vonne used to fact-check everything even at like 9am
- He mentions that one incident they showed on CBS where Enzo walked in the room and Bayleigh ambushed him asking something Dani said
- Christmas comes in. Enzo and Nicole leave
- Christmas starts talking about herself so I switch feeds
- Tyler is outside light campaigning to Memphis
- 2:45 pm – Tyler is talking to Nicole outside
- (This was moments after talking to Memphis about how Tyler should go)
- She says “I feel like I know how Memphis is voting without asking him”. Tyler says “Yea, I asked him. He told me”. She says “He’s not keeping you?”
- The funny thing about that is Memphis told him he wasn’t sure. He said he wasn’t 100% but he’ll let him know when he is. Nicole then says she thinks Enzo is leaning on keeping him
- He says “that’ll be awesome. Then it’ll be four against one”
- He says “do you keep a duo, or do you keep me”. I believe he’s referring to the ‘duo’ of Memphis and Christmas but he’s more of a duo with her
- She then randomly says ‘you putting me on the block didn’t piss me off. You voting me out did’. She then points out both of them did.
- 3:15 pm – Nicole and Cody are in the kitchen
- Nicole is still upset at both of them for voting her out
- Nicole is really upset because she drew her chip for veto, Christmas won it, then Nicole told her ‘don’t use the veto, I’m safe’ because she was sure David was going. So Christmas took that as a chance to flip the vote.
- Nicole, Enzo, and Cody have determined we have voted on America’s Favorite because we voted on something. Sorry, we voted on NOTHING. We got NOTHING
- They JUST realized that David was second to last during OTEV so they figured if he was going down, he’d go down with the money which is exactly the case.
- 4:00 pm – Time to go watch the Pats get crushed tonight 🙁
- 6:30 pm – Well, that game went as bad as expected
- Inside the house, there is literally nothing going on. There wasn’t anything going on, and now it’s stars
These are super slow days. I’m actually debating on just having a daily chat thread rather than hourly update. Like, the morning recap, chat a bit on that, then an evening catch-up. It seems we’re at that point in the season where the updates are few and far between. Thoughts?