Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s veto competition day in the Big Brother house and it’s really a big day for either nominee because neither are really safe. Right now the house is pretty split on who they’d send home if they were still on the block on Thursday and that has had some people like Kaysar in a panic.
Right now the house is heading straight toward a brick wall and it’s only a matter of time until it blows up. They are playing far too nice and there is far too much scheming going on for it to remain peaceful for very long.
Let’s go over some afternoon notes:
- Kaysar is still paranoid from last night’s Memphis situation.
- Memphis is trying to get close to Cody. He mentions how he wants to invite Ian to a 3 person alliance (with him and Cody) and kick him out first. Likely as payback for Dan. They don’t trust him at all
- Janelle says that Boogie read the bios of BB14 because he snuck a phone into sequester. He told her after that her team was terrible (and it was), but that helps prove the overratedness of Boogie. He cheated and scouted the players, picked one of the most physical players (Frank) and smartest (Ian) yet couldn’t even make jury. He may be one of the most overrated winners considering the better half of ‘chill town’ carried him and also swayed the jury to vote his way during all-stars.
- Da’Vonne hosting veto
- David asks Cody to explain the veto. Dani does her best to not cringe
- Enzo is getting himself in an alliance with Bayleigh, Da’Vonne, and Cody. One of Cody’s many alliances.
— Melissa Jenkins (@MelissaCJenkins) August 8, 2020
Alright, there is going to be a brief blogging window until the veto competition but here are the players:
Cody, Kevin, Keesha, Enzo, Ian, and Kaysar are playing in the veto
The rest of the afternoon will likely be everyone sitting around waiting for veto so I’ll check back in after the comp unless something happens before.