Good afternoon, everyone!
I hope you’re all having a great start to your weekends! It’s a huge day if you’re a Janelle fan because she’s in a very bad position this week. If you’re a big fan of the Kaysar / Janelle alliance, well you’re not going to be happy regardless of what happens today.
The reality is, barring some miracle, one of the two is going to be gone on Thursday. I mean anything can happen, but it probably won’t. Even if one of them wins the veto today, the other will still have to find 6 votes in a house full of people who want them out. For argument’s sake, let’s say Da’Vonne, Bayleigh, and Kevin all realize they’re on the outside, that’s still only 4 votes (including the person who saves themself via veto). Memphis could possibly figure out there are a ton of alliances in the house he is not a part of, that’s still 1 more vote to get.
On the bright side, that does speed up the situation where the big alliance actually has to start eating at each other, but I say that every year, and every year they let me down. What ends up happening is mob mentality runs the house. By the time Janelle and Kaysar are out, they’ll have 2 or so more targets they’ve already started to alienate and isolate. It’ll probably be Kevin and Memphis. After that probably Dani.
As we wait for the veto, the players today will be: Tyler, Janelle, Kaysar, Cody, Memphis, and Bayleigh.
I have some stuff to do this afternoon and everyone is sitting around waiting for the comp, so now is a good time to follow me on Instagram!
- 1:00 pm – Feeds down for veto. Early one today
- 3:15 pm – Feeds back but nobody seems to have won but Cody hasn’t been on screen yet
TylerCody won the power of veto
- Sorry, nobody was wearing the necklace after the comp so it was a big guessing game. Tyler had a super fast time so people assumed he won, but Cody actually beat him
- 4:00 pm – Dani, Christmas, and Nicole are in the storage room gossiping. They are saying how obvious Memphis was at throwing it. Dani is speculating that he wanted Janelle to win.
- Christmas says he probably just didn’t want to be responsible for her exit
- She also says that Janelle is waiting for the veto meeting to trash Nicole. They ask how she knows and Christmas says she doesn’t want to reveal her source. Tight alliance you got there
- Nicole says Janelle is only going to try and ruin her
- Twitter is in an uproar over Janelle leaving this week and how BB needs to rig something to keep her in, but I gotta ask the tough question – does she really deserve it?
- Now hear me out, everyone talks about how amazing she is at this game, but she was invited to Nicole’s wedding. Had she not held that silly grudge because of the Rachel fight, she could have faked it and worked with Nicole for the first few weeks. Da’vonne was pissed at Nicole but she went right up to Nicole and faked getting along. That’s what you have to do. Janelle’s social game is pretty mediocre. I know her fans will disagree but she just didn’t mesh with the new school. Enzo adapted. Dani adapted.
- Nicole and Christmas moved into the back room
- Christmas is coaching Nicole on just accepting it if Janelle goes off on her.
- Cody is happy about winning
- 4:30 pm – Kaysar is talking with Janelle and still has hope. He is going to try and get Tyler to backdoor someone
- He says they’ll remain a target which is a ridiculous suggestion but he did say it’s a hail mary attempt
- 6:30 pm – Ahh back from a nap
- Tyler, Cody, and Enzo have been talking game for a while. The biggest topic is Dani/Nicole and basically when to get rid of them (but this is much later on down the line obviously)
- They are also discussing the fact that Kaysar is virtually useless while Janelle hates Nicole. That means evicting Janelle means they’re getting rid of someone willing to do their dirty work. They are going to re-evaluate the situation but that could be Janelle’s lifeline.
- Meanwhile, Janelle is in the other room with Kaysar and Bayleigh talking about how she’s going home, how Kevin poisoned NicoleA’s mind, and how they hope he doesn’t do the same to Da’Vonne.
- Christmas got her punishment. She has to have a baby around her all week. I’ll get pics later
- 10:30 pm – Been relaxing most of the night during this slow house night.
- Not a ton happened while I was gone. Nicole told Christmas about the Bayleigh comment last night
- Now Da’Vonne is chatting with David while Dani, Janelle, Cody, and Kevin are outside talking.
Check back later for updates