Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Saturday in the Big Brother house and it’s a big one for Da’Vonne and Bayleigh as one of them needs to win veto in order for there to be any chance that both remain in the house this week. Well, I shouldn’t say any chance. There are other chances even if they don’t win, but the odds decrease dramatically because it’s unlikely Christmas is going to take a shot at them and not get at least one out if she can.
As I type this, the feeds return and we have results. It was one of the competitions where they take each other’s prizes as Dani, Christmas, and Nicole are speaking about something that happened during the competition. It sounds like Nicole or Dani had a chance to take the veto from either Bayleigh or Da’Vonne but Christmas ended up forced to. Which means, yes, Christmas won the power of veto. Yay?
- Veto: Christmas
- $5,000: Da’Vonne
- Slop Pass: Dani
- Punishment: Bayleigh (she has to do 500 laps of something on a tricycle)
- Sloptard: Nicole
- (Ian did not play due to heat)
- 3:00 pm – Dani, XMas, and Nicole are talking in the heart room
- They are apologizing for stuff that happened in the yard. As I said above, it sounds like both of them had the chance to take the veto but didn’t.
- Da’Vonne was first one out of the comp. She’s likely staying this week because of that. Bayleigh is more of a comp beast.
- Sounds like Christmas won the competition overall so she had the final pick. She could have taken the veto or cash if she wanted. She took the veto
- Da’Vonne comes in to talk to XMas
- Christmas starts talking about how grateful she is that she gets to play with a bunch of bad bitches and gender and blah blah. You nominated two girls.
- The conversation ends and campaigning begins
- Bayleigh is already trying to push the girls to talk Christmas into backdooring someone. She asks Dani and Nicole if a backdoor is a possibility and they play dumb
- Da’Vonne says she doesn’t think Christmas is going to use the veto
- 4:30 pm – Some upstairs talking about the house
- Nicole and Cody pointing out how she’s been in the house 3x but has yet to win a comp. They are leaning on keeping her because of that
- Da’Vonne mentioned that’s the comp she went out on in season 18, but that’s half true. That’s the veto comp during her exit week but she didn’t play. She was the replacement nom
- 4:45 pm – Dani and Cody meet up in the bedroom
- She asks why Cody didn’t warn her about the Bay/Day situation regarding them finding out Dani wanted to go after them
- Some time later, Enzo and Dani are talking and they agree on keeping Da’Vonne
- 8:00 pm – Enzo, Tyler, and Cody are in the bedroom talking about how Da’Vonne is likely staying
- They also say they need to get Dani out asap
- They are speculating powers. Cody says he thinks Enzo has it. I think Tyler does. He has nobody in the house he trusts enough to actually tell
- They talk about Tyler’s season and mention Sam and the feeds cut. I wonder if they’re not allowed to talk about Sam. She may have cut all ties with the show
- 9:00 pm – Nicole got her costume
- Meanwhile, Bayleigh has to do 500 laps around a little track over the next 12 hours. If she doesn’t, she can’t play in the veto next week (if she’s still in the house) even if she’s nominated or HoH
- 12:30 am – Bayleigh is chugging away at her punishment while many are hanging outside talking.
- Bayleigh is frustrated and just wants to go home.
Daily summary – Bayleigh and Da’Vonne likely noms on Thursday. Bayleigh likely going home just like Brittany did in season 16. The curse of the athletic outdoor punishment I guess.