Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s been an incredibly slow day in the house as everyone is basically just on pause trying to contain their frustration and anger about being stuck in the house now for essentially two and a half weeks. It feels like everyone is walking on eggshells just trying not to snap but not at each other.
While originally I thought they were acting like babies because they are vets and should have expected this, but the more you think about it, I don’t think anyone could have predicted it like this. Their quarantine period was a week longer than normal and they were also likely locked down more than normal due to both All-Star and coronavirus. Then they’re used to entering the house and having a pretty relaxed first week with going outside, doing the photoshoots, etc.
Needless to say, they’re doing whatever they can to keep their minds occupied and that mostly involves small talk and playing games. There are bits of game talk mixed in, so I’ll do my best to cover that. I’m sure things will feel back to normal when they’re allowed outside.
- 2:30 pm – Janelle and Dani are in the storage room.
- Janelle is hinting that they should keep Keesha because she’s really not a threat. They talked about her poor performance during the veto competition
- Dani is hoping someone, anyone really starts playing on Thursday. Although I think she’s just saying that because she’s clearly playing the game so she’s definitely keeping Janelle at a safe distance.
- 3:30 pm – Backgammon in one room, Dominos in another.
Note – If you were unable to see the header before (with all the player images) and can see it now, please let me know. Thanks!
- 5:00 pm – Remember, BB is probably delayed a bit tonight because of golf
- 8:00 pm – CBS show is over and now they finally opened the back yard! Hopefully we’ll get some game talk tonight
- Regarding the episode, it was nice to see the players in the DR. Every time I see Janelle I think of Rachel because they’re both like the “BB Queens” but when I see Janelle in the DR, I’m so thankful she’s on the season opposed to Rachel. Last thing 2020 needed was Rachel DR segments
- The biggest disappointment of the episode was that it took so long for Kaysar to decide to use the pass that they wasted Janelle’s pass. If he guaranteed Janelle safety, she could have saved her pass for next week and just handed him the win. A strat that will no doubt happen later in the season.
- 9:25 pm – Feeds keep cutting because NicoleA has been talking about how sick she feels. Let’s hope it’s just because of the slop.
- And side note – Let’s just scrap the slop during pandemic season, okay? Or at least go back to giving them side stuff like they used to. These health scares are not good for my health. Memphis was coughing a little earlier now Nicole is mentioning it. Ugh.
- Keesha did some coughing now. Oh great. Okay, I’m getting paranoid.
- 11:30 pm – Enzo is up in the HOH room talking with Cody about all their alliances
- Enzo suggests forming a final alliance of those two, Bay, Da’Vonne, and Janelle. He then wants to tell Janelle that if she joins, she can’t tell Kaysar.
- If they actually try to bring in Janelle without Kaysar, Cody really is dumb. He needs Derrick
- Bayleigh comes up and says she wants to grab Da’Vonne and finalize their 4 person alliance later on now that things have calmed down (people outside)
- Bay suggests the four of them each have someone on the ‘outside’ of the alliance that they kind of work with. Da’Vonne with Dani, her with Janelle, Cody with Ian, and Enzo with whoever.
- Da’ joins and they catch her up on it
- They are definitely leaning on getting Keesha out right now
- 12:00 am – Keesha comes up and the conversation stalls
Alright now that the conversation is over and they’re all hanging out again, I’m off to bed! Follow me on IG!