Good evening, everyone!
Well, that was a weird night. Not the results, but me messing up and not realizing that the show was at 8pm instead of 9pm. I heard a prerecording being mentioned on Twitter but I thought they were mistaken for the feeds going down earlier in the day. I’m also not sure if the remaining episodes will be live or not because Julie didn’t say “next week on a live eviction” as she usually does. She made a point to just say eviction.
The fact that Julie showed Keesha the goodbye messages also basically rules out the chance for a double eviction although that’s not a guarantee. I mean they can very easily show the messages that don’t reveal any spoilers but I think it’s just the general principle that DR sessions are meant to be private. They don’t want to give any impression that what they say in the DR could come back to haunt them at some point.
I also didn’t think there would be a battle back for the covid reason and the timing. As it stands right now, without a battle back, things line up pretty well for one standard double eviction and the standard two evictions in the final week.
Before I begin, I want to give a huge thank you to Jonathan for the generous donation! I really appreciate it!
- 6:30 pm – Christmas and NicoleF are already whispering
- Nicole already seems to be campaigning a little to keep Ian safe. Don’t make it too obvious there, Nicole.
- The two are also having a Janelle bash session. Christmas is bitching pretty hard about her. I guess the ‘nice’ Christmas was only a 1 week thing.
- Christmas mentions how Janelle didn’t even really wear her punishment outfit. This is true, it’s something I noticed today. She is rarely in the actual star. She has word the yellow under piece all week but didn’t wear the star much.
- XMas asks about Day, and says she’s on the ‘other side’ of the house. She isn’t feeling her but Nicole likes her the most from the other side. Too bad Day is on Nicole’s side in some circles. I like seeing XMas outside of the power group.
- In the other room, Kevin is wondering what Keesha meant about ‘some people’. I knew exactly what she meant. But Kevin wasn’t watching Cody promise her over and over he’d tell her if he knew something
- In another room, Dani and Janelle are bashing their performance during the competition
- Dani jokes how Kaycee is probably grumbling because she could have crushed them. Dani follows it up with “She’s probably like ‘damn, I shouldn’t have gone to Miami to party with Josh'”. Feeds cut. Pretty much confirms that both KC and Josh were going to be on but one of them likely got the ‘rona.
- Ran out to get food. I’m back. Looks like havenots are still a thing. NicoleF, Christmas, David, and Kaysar for the week
- 9:20 pm – Everyone really hanging around. Havenots preparing slop
- 10:15 pm – Up in the HoH room, Memphis tells Christmas and NicoleF that he doesn’t know who he’s putting up until after the safety comp. Weird
Check back for updates