Good evening, everyone!
It’s a relatively slow night in the BB house but they did a booze delivery, so maybe tonight is the night? We’ll find out!
There hasn’t really been a lot going on between posts. Ian and Nicole had a talk about being targets as former winners but she feels Kaysar and Janelle are bigger. Tyler and Cody had a long talk about the structure of their alliance and how Memphis wants it to be some cloak and dagger type while neither of them want that.
Basically, Memphis has been approaching people he wants to align with and tells them they’re in a secret alliance. They can’t talk and will only communicate when needed basically. He’s a fan of the secret alliance while Tyler and Cody clearly had more of the ‘in your face’ alliance. The out in the open alliance used to be a death sentence in these games, but they’re so used to showmances and ‘brigade’-style alliances going far that people don’t even really fight it anymore. Big Brother has taken on more of a numbers game approach because that’s all it really is.
In games like Survivor, the blindside may be great when ANYONE can go home every week, but in Big Brother, two people are eligible to go home so you need x votes to stay. Plain and simple. You secure the votes, you stay. You have a bad social game and can’t, you go. (Remember that, kids! Don’t play a Survivor game on a Big Brother show)
The only time a blindside is really impactful in BB (other than excellent Thursday night show) is luring someone into a false sense of security so they don’t campaign hard. I can’t count the number of times you see people sitting on that couch on Thursday night pissed because they simply didn’t round up the votes and they know they’re going home.
- 9:00 pm – Booze delivery as mentioned
- Speaking of bad social game, Da’Vonne goes looking for NicoleA because she feels bad that Nic is hiding away in the room while everyone is out socializing and drinking
- Nicole isn’t really ‘hiding’, she’s in the room unpacking her stuff because she started the game in the HN room, but come on Nicole. When everyone is out socializing, don’t hide away unpacking. There is a ton of time to unpack when the house is slow.
- She tells Kevin she doesn’t really feel comfortable around people drinking because they get all sloppy and stuff. Plus she needs the mental clarity of getting everything sorted away
- Note – They’re still havenots and can’t drink until like midnight but they should still be socializing
- We have an alliance name:
- Connect 4 – Cody, Enzo, Da’Vonne, Bayleigh
- 11:50 pm – People settling down now after hanging out
- Enzo and Cody are up in the HoH room talking about the noms. Enzo is upset that Kevin didn’t come up to him asking for safety?
- They agree Keesha is going home though
- Cody mentions how NicoleF has been playing the ‘mom’ role to Ian. Like Britney did in his season
- Cody says Memphis doesn’t like Ian. Doesn’t trust him
- 12:00 am – Everyone heads to the kitchen to celebrate HNs being over for the week.
Alright, that’s it for the night. They’re going to stuff their faces so I’m going to head to bed!