Good evening, everyone!
Can you believe the feeds have only been live for just under 36 hours now (as I type this)? I definitely like the feeds going live with the show because it’s usually frustrating trying to piece together a week’s worth of feeds after the premiere. This way we get to see the early alliances form and really know what is going on.
That leads us to where we are now which is this weird splitting between the ‘old school’ and ‘new school’ players with a few ‘in-betweeners’ like Ian and Cody. Cody is definitely more new school but Ian is actually more old school at this point. Ian’s season was 8 years ago if you can believe that! His season is closer to Dick and Danielle’s season than it is BB21. If you count BBOTT, Celebrity BB 1&2, BB14 is closer to Kaysar’s original season than BB21.
Alright, I feel old now.
Enough nostalgia, you’re curious who won the veto. Well, that would be:
Enzo won the power of veto!
What does this mean? Considering he was trying to form an alliance with the HoH today, it means he’ll likely do what Cody wants which will likely be to keep the noms the same.
- 9:55 pm – Feeds back, Enzo won
- The house is settling down from the competition.
- 11:00 pm – Things are finally settling down a little. Kaysar and Janelle are recapping events
- They know they’re in rough shape if they don’t get the HoH this week
- Kaysar tells her that NicoleF thinks she is mad at her over something with Rachel Reilly. Wtf. Janelle rolls her eyes and says she (Nicole) is too emotional
- Kaysar thinks they’re good with Bayleigh, Da’Vonne, NicoleA, Dani, and Ian. They aren’t good with Tyler and unsure about Enzo
- They realize that Christmas is trying to just float through socially
- Janella wants Keesha to stay but she can’t be too pushy about it. Kaysar brings up the all-girl alliance and she denies that’s true. Kaysar wonders if Bay has bad info
- They talk about floating and how neither of them are floater material and it was never going to happen. They’re mentioning because Dani is kind of floating along right now.
- There was a game delivery tonight. Checkers, Jenga, etc.
- Mr doom and gloom Kaysar immediately thinks the games are because they’re planning on keeping them inside.
- He wants to complain to production about that. What? lol. I guess it’s probably a rough transition though. In every other season, they go from a week quarantine to a slow two week ‘first week’. They’re outside a lot taking photos and things like that. Now they go from two weeks in probably nearly pure isolation to another four days in the house. So, I get it.
Alright, I’m going to bed. I leave you with Nicole in a mask