Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Wednesday in the Big Brother house and everyone is wondering – when will Keesha actually begin campaigning. Does she feel safe? Has she not read the room at all? Kevin has been running around buddying up with the entire house all week while Keesha has been treating this as a summer vacation. Has she just mentally checked out and wants to go home?
If that is the case, that is fine with me. I’d much rather someone who wants to be in the house stick around because I know they’ll actually play. And play is what Kevin is doing as he’s one of the few people from the ‘other side’ of the house who are slowly bumping into each other as they all blindly seek an alliance.
You have Ian, NicoleA, Kevin, Keesha, and David all just kind of lost. Kaysar and Janelle have grouped up but they’re struggling to align with anyone else so they’re basically just floating as a pair. Memphis is trying to get something going, but it’s with the wrong side of the house. Dani and Enzo are the only ‘old school’ players who have successfully merged into the ‘new school’ side and should at the very least be the last old school players standing because of it. It’s like Dani and Enzo traded spots with Nicole and David from the new school group.
Cody, Enzo, Dani, NicoleF, Christmas, Da’Vonne, Tyler, and Bayleigh have emerged as an unofficial 8 person alliance. Da’Vonne and Bay have taken more of the Kaysar and Janelle approach of pairing together, but they’re not isolating themselves as the pair like the others. Those two have small alliances going like a 3 person with David, and a 4 person with Cody and Enzo (called ‘Connect 4’).
I do expect alliances to take better shape starting tomorrow. It usually takes an eviction or two for people to remember they can actually go home and really need to solidify their numbers.
Before I begin, a huge thank you to the extremely generous donations from Krista, Knikky, Debby, Amy, Jennifer, LaDonna, Michael, Leslye, Janet, and Tony! And thank you to everyone who comes back daily to read and respond to these posts! The community here is what makes this site so special and I feel like I’m merely guiding a ship with a lot of wonderful people.
- 11:30 am – I said the back yard was closing yesterday afternoon and speculated an endurance comp. Just wanted to update that and say they re-opened the yard and it was open all night. It’s closed now, but if you’re just following along here, I forgot to update that the yard was back open.
- Meanwhile, everyone is sitting around the kitchen and living room area hanging out. I don’t expect a whole lot this afternoon other than some whispers and maybe HoH room talk but we’ll watch Keesha to see if she actually does anything.
- 12:35 pm – Day and Bay. Bayday? Nah. They met in the bathroom and whispered stuff about someone leaking stuff. Day then says Dani is officially fired as her personal assistant. I’m guessing Dani leaked some stuff and it got back to Day. Could be good!
- Meanwhile, the kitchen is talking politics, and the live feeds noped way the hell out of that conversation. Zero chance they’ll air much political discussion unless they are forced to.
- 1:00 pm – Cody calls everyone in the living room to read a card
- He says they are streaming the ‘Great Big Brother debate’ which is streaming on Facebook Live
- They’ll pull a question and everyone discusses. It’s just for fun. Play along in comments
- Question 1 – Which former houseguest do you think cried the most?
- Answers floating were Amber, Josh, Big Meech, Christie, Vanessa, Bunky. Josh ‘won’ this one.
- Question 2 – Which past houseguest do you wish was playing this season?
- A few people said Rachel (ugh), Cody wants Derrick (shocker), Britney, Memphis wants Dan (shocker), Kaysar and NicoleF also want Derrick. Kaysar also says Jackson but he doesn’t know the politics behind him. Only because he crushed competitions. Ian and Dani said Eric (America’s Housegust). I agree with Eric. He deserved a second. Rachel and Eric ‘won’
- Question 3 – What is your all-time favorite comp?
- OTEV wins easily. Nicole wants to stand in a button for 14 hours. Christmas points out how she was called to play but she couldn’t (because she shouldn’t have been in the house – my opinion)
- Question 4 – What’s the worst punishment?
- Chicken George on slop for most of the season. Britney soccer balls and Alex doing the campsite hotdog thing for a week was mentioned. Alex deserved it though!
- Question 5 – Who is the most attractive houseguest in history (not in the room)?
- Zakiyah, Amber, Holly, Jeff, Dom, Victor, Analyse, Cassie. A few said Cody but they can’t. Corey too. NicoleF apparently dates good looking guys? Jeff and Amber won. (My picks are Jack for guys – he’s an asshole douchebag but the dude looks like Aquaman, and Zakiyah for girls)
- Question 6 – Favorite BB twist
- They say things like Twin twist, but X-Factor wins (exes joined the season. I agree)
- Question 7 – Funniest Houseguest in DR
- Britney wins (I agree). Da’Vonne was also named a lot. A few mentioned Johnny Mac.
- Question 8 – Favorite season?
- Enzo mentions Evil Dick’s season and feeds cut. Cool. I agree though, that was one of my favorites. First All-Star too. 16 was mentioned a lot. That was a good season, I agree.
- It ends but they keep reading all the cards
- Question 9 – Favorite Celebrity BB guest?
- Question 10 – Worst part of Havenot?
- Question 11 – Coolest BB Comic?
- 2:30 pm – Tyler and Bayleigh have a conversation where they both emerge crying. We don’t get to see any of it because the feeds didn’t show it. This is a huge reason why I don’t really push the feeds. I don’t really want people to waste money on the feeds when they cut most of the good stuff. Ever since the embarrassment of Celebrity Big Brother 2 where they cut the feeds every time they got interesting, they have mostly been garbage.
- 3:00 pm – Feeds showing animals which is what they only do during noms and comps and stuff that will make the show. No clue what this could be. I’ll keep you posted
- 3:40 pm – Feeds back with no mention of why they were down
I’m going to close this thread and start a new one after the CBS episode tonight