Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Friday in the Big Brother house which means it’s nomination dayyyyyy. Picture me saying that in a Bailey Sarian voice (I watch her too much). Before we begin, I keep seeing people speculate on the triple vs two doubles. It was indeed going to be a triple in two weeks, but production changed it to two doubles because fans did not like the idea of a triple.
Even if you don’t believe me, believe in history. They need 2 hours for a triple, they locked in 2 hours for the 16th. They’ve never done back-to-back double evictions before. This was clearly a sign that the schedule was changed due to their mistake of assuming fans would like it plus overlooking the fact we’ll clearly miss a week of the cookout actually turning on each other if we had the triple. And, it’s not nearly as hard to change the in-game schedule as it is to change the TV schedule. They wouldn’t have a 2 hour double if they planned it this way.
Now, in the house, things could get interesting sooner than the double and that’s because of what happened during the HoH competition last night. Everyone is mad at everyone due to Kyland and Tiffany going a bit rogue and battling each other for the HoH. That wasn’t supposed to play out that way and if they all had it their way, they would have thrown it to Azah. But, Azah fell fairly early, and then Tiff and Ky turned on game mode because neither wanted the other to win.
This pissed off Xavier because now he knows Tiffany will go after Alyssa which means he should be the one sitting next to her. That also means he’ll have been nominated 3 straight weeks while Kyland and Tiffany are over there battling each other for the HoH. He is starting to feel like he’s giving more to his alliance than he’s getting in return (and he’s right). While those two are building their competitive resume, Xavier is risking being sent home over a rogue situation that happened to Brent in BB20.
And meanwhile, Big D has been complaining all night because the comps are unfair to him. Come the fuck on. What did he expect heading into the season? These are the typical comps they have every single year and suddenly they’re unfair because they don’t cater to the bigger or stronger players? Big Brother competitions have always been about 3 different things – Fitness (endurance), Intelligence, and Luck. They’ve never been about strength. I do believe they had 1-2 eating gross things competitions over the years but that’s about it on that side (and not making fun of him, he has literally said he wanted an eating comp).
Grow up and accept the free money you’re getting by cruising to the final 3 with ease (I’m fairly certain third place gets a 5 digit prize)
Let’s get to updates ….
- 11:15 am – Wow, I’ve been rambling so long that I’m 30 minutes behind on feeds.
- Alyssa is talking with Tiffany in the HoH room
- She is going over some points of why Tiff should keep her. She claims that she’ll play for Tiffany next week and keep her safe.
- Now she’s going over jury votes (this is all according to Alyssa) – Tiff has guaranteed DX, Claire, and Hannah’s votes (maybe. Likely).
- Sit next to Azah, she has 2 votes from jokers (true). And she could win more later on which could make DX 50/50 (false)
- Sit next to Big D, he has those 2 votes from jokers (true). And Kyland has been saying he’d vote for D (likely)
- Sit next to Kyland, he has SB and possibly Big D (likely). DX may feel 50/50 (false)
- Sit next to Claire or Hannah, she’s taking away from those guaranteed 3 votes in first line (true). If it’s Hannah, she will probably have DX’s vote (maybe)
- Sit next to X, he has SB’s vote and Alyssa’s vote and he can probably get more votes
- Now sit next to little ole Alyssa. She has guaranteed Hannah, Claire, DX, and SB. She only needs 5 and already has 4 by sitting next to Alyssa. Alyssa guarantees she can only get X’s vote and that’s it.
- This is definitely a good point by Alyssa, I’m not going to lie. She’s likely off on DX flipping from Tiffany so easy, but right now Tiffany has this game on lock if she’s sitting next to Alyssa which isn’t really the case with anyone else. What she fails to realize is that she needs at LEAST 1 cookout vote by sitting next to Alyssa and if Tiffany really screws over her alliance, they could all screw her back at the end. I don’t think all 5 would vote against Tiffany though because their cause is more important than a little bitterness but it’s a risk regardless. But still, very good argument by Alyssa.
- Tiffany asks who Alyssa would target if she were to get Kyland out. Alyssa says Big D, Azah, or whoever Tiffany wants.
- Alyssa leaves and Big D comes in
- She immediately talks about how she knows she’s likely losing a jury vote by sending Alyssa home but if that’s what is needed for the 6, she’s willing to do it. She won’t send a CO member over Alyssa
- Talk goes to how she won the HoH competition. She claims she would have fallen if Kyland dropped before Azah. And then all the rational behind her thoughts of why she remained up over Kyland
- Feeds cut. Noms?
- 1:25 pm – Feeds return. They got a smaller kitchen table
- Meanwhile, Kyland heads to the storage room to talk to us
- He is speculating on who would possibly take him to the final 4
- He’s feeling pretty confident a majority of the house would be willing to take him because they would think they can beat him (in final 2)
- He knows he has to win a comp at final 4 otherwise he may not make it in. If he does, he feels confident he’ll win one of the final 3 rounds (he’s probably right) and if he wins the final round he will probably win the game (meh, not sure about that)
- The advantage he has over Tiff is not being selfish (lol – everyone in his alliance thinks he’s the most selfish) and his advantage over X would be his goodbye messages and Tiff
- In the storage room, Kyland and X talk
- They are talking about Tiffany. X is still a bit annoyed their alliance was basically split last night but he’s keeping it from Tiff
- He says how Tiffany asked him to throw the HoH comp to her. It was the knockout trivia comp. He threw it to her (she failed and Kyland won). He says after, he was in the storage room with Alyssa and she came in saying ‘don’t ever throw a comp to me again’
- 2:50 pm – General chatter around house. Tiff just got called into DR which means noms likely soon.
- And as I type this, feeds go down
- 4:45 pm – Noms are up
- As expected, Xavier and Alyssa are on the block