Good evening, Junkies!
Week 3 is done! The house is now Brentless and we’re on the final week of teams. And based on how the Kings have performed this season, that’s probably best for the rest of the house. Let’s not forget that Christian should have won the first HoH as well which would have put them at 75% of HoH since the season began.
Taking a quick look at the house this week and I’ll just call it now – Whitney is screwed. And her gut feeling must be telling her that because she’s in a room alone right now
She actually has a headache, but you’ll probably see her more like this throughout the week as I expect her to be nominated tomorrow.
Oh, and btw – I legit secretly put Christian as the cover image for my live feed thread because that was my prediction on who would win. I know it’s easier for me to say it in hindsight but it’s true. Well, a more accurate thing is that I put him as my featured image but then thought ‘Hmm, people may think I’m predicting him to win. I’m okay with that”. So it was kind of a prediction.
Not much else to say other than let’s jump on in!
- 6:35 pm – The house sans Whitney is sitting around the living room talking about Brent
- Mostly going over their good-bye messages
- Christian and Kyland are having a battle of the girls.
- Imagine if BB20 Sam were in the house to see this flirting? She would lose a gasket
- 7:00 pm – Kings in the storage room celebrating
- Xavier pulls Big D into the side room giving him a lecture about the way Big D is acting. D is worried about Christian but X tells him he’s on his team and they’re tight.
- In the bedroom, Azah and Tiffany talk about how Whit is in trouble. They then make fun of how little she wears. Azah then says she’s (A) is just a hater because she is into X and X always flirts with Whit. At least she’s honest
- 7:50 pm – Hannah talking to DX. They realize that Whitney is probably screwed but if she is saved somehow (veto, wc), they wonder what the backup target would be
- 8:00 pm – Feeds drop to animals for some reason
- Feeds return. Must have just forgotten to switch from animals
- They were down to announce havenots. Jokers are havenots for the week. Good luck, Big D
- 8:45 pm – Sarah and Kyland getting a workout in. Seriously I hate showmances but I really want to see them happen.
- 9:30 pm – DX is cooking with Hannah in the kitchen and the other feed is in the living room
- 10:45 pm – I can’t with her
Check back for updates