Good evening, everyone!
We have a new HoH! And teams are gone. While teams may be officially gone, it’s still going to take a week or two for the mindset to go with it.
I will say, the mood in the house right now is just … different. It’s like a huge weight has been lifted off the house but it’s probably just the relief of most of the house basically securing their spot in the jury. It seems right now everyone feels safe which is always a bad thing because 2 people will be on that block tomorrow and 1 of them will probably be the target.
Who that target is right now is hard to say, which is a nice change from the last few HoH winners. I mean I’ve basically already narrowed it down to a handful of people who are in danger. That is Britini and SB with Azah and Big D on the list but much much lower. Even if D is on the block, he won’t be the target so the person sitting next to him is screwed. Let’s be real, Big D is probably cruising to the final 4 because it’d be really foolish to take him out. The guy was on the wall for a solid 10 minutes. He’s not winning any endurance comps or really athletic comps ever and round 1 & 2 of the final HoH are usually both athletic.
Alright, I put together a few paragraphs to fluff this out but it’s really hard to open up my third thread of the night because you really run out of stuff to talk about so I’m going to jump into the feeds:
- 8:00 pm – DX celebrating with most of the house bit by bit in the storage room. Celebrating their spot on jury
- So far Hannah, Kyland, Tiffany, and Claire have celebrated with him and probably more as I wrote this
- In the bathroom, the Kings meet up. Christian says DX was probably the worst option to win but SB doesn’t think so. It’s ironic because Christian and Alyssa are likely far more safe than SB is this week
- In the bedroom, Britini is celebrating with Tiff.
- I bet this would be DX if he saw Britini celebrating
- Britini talking to Azah and Tiffany about how they’re all good this week lol. Bro. To be fair, Sarah IS probably the target but Britini is not very safe
- 9:45 pm – They picked HNs. Rather than force Big D to suffer another week on HN, production changed it up and had DX pick.
- Alyssa, Christian, and Xavier volunteered
- Note – I say production changed it up but that’s just speculation. The wall competition almost always puts the first few drops as havenots. And that’s fine, havenots are really stupid anyway and they never show them on CBS, but why even have them at all if they’re just going to manipulate it? Just think of something different.
- 11:45 pm – Overall talk of the evening is that DX is really leaning toward giving Christian a backdoor which would be a really big move considering most wait for double eviction to get strong players out.
- If DX does make this move, that paves the way for a very different path fo the season. I think most pictured Christian and Alyssa cruising deep into jury but now he’s on the cusp of going home? Wow. I’m on board with this. Pegging off a Britini or SB is really the easy and safe route which is always boring for the feeds.
- I honestly thought he was going to do that so I’m going to have to put a lot of thought into DX’s future if he does. While it should be entertaining for the feed, he is exposing himself over many more evictions to go. He’ll instantly become the strongest comp player in the house. Yikes. Again, hopefully great feeds but this actually could be a poor decision.
- And bonus points to me – Tiffany said Royal Flush multiple times in front of Hannah tonight so DX came clean to her about it. I said Royal Flush likely wouldn’t survive the night and it’s already falling apart. It was an alliance formed through teams. Now that teams are gone, the alliance will be gone.
Check back for updates