Good evening, everyone!
Well, today was a big bag of nothing – so far. The feeds were down for most of the day and it sounded like the WildCard thing Julie mentioned. I don’t think they picked noms yet, but the target is gaining focus the more Frenchie talks.
Speaking of Frenchie, talk about going into the game hard. He has been playing fast and early. Making small duo alliances, trying to form a 7 person alliance, spreading rumors about Christian and Derek X, and plans to backdoor his target this week – oh, and go after a ‘jock’ or another strong person because he wants to make a big move right away. Well then. You’d think a huge Big Brother fan would know about not playing too hard early but you know the famous quote by Mike Tyson “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face” (or something like that). Basically, you can pre-game strategize all you want, but once you’re in the house and actually playing, it takes a ton of discipline to actually follow through on a plan.
So, needless to say, if Frenchie is here past jury then he’s either incredibly lucky or incredibly good at this game. The target on his back is going to be enormous after this week and he didn’t take the chance on the second week of safety. Ouch.
Oh, and when I find out more information on the competition, I’ll obviously post it below
Let’s get into the feeds:
- 7:00 pm – Sarah is outside boring Kyland by talking about her cat.
- He is clearly disinterested in the conversation, but that’s part of playing the game. Don’t go in the house if you can’t listen to someone talk about their cat for 20 minutes.
- For the ladies…
- Everyone outside having casual talk around hot tub
- 7:50 pm – Big D and Azah inside
- They are talking about how DerekX will probably be gone this week
- Make note – It’s been about 24 hours since Alyssa said she wasn’t going to show off her athletics before doing her one handed cartwheel
- It’s now Big D and Tiffany in the kitchen
- Hannah walks by and they tell her that she can do as she pleases because she’s being protected by them (not run wild obviously but not worry etc)
- It sounds like Christian won the comp today and got safety
- Here is a picture of the outside deck
- 9:00 pm – Outside is open until 6am so they’re making the best of it. It’s nice they gave them a day outside. I remember one season they were inside like the first 10 or so days due to comps, etc. Keep in mind, they’ve been in quarantine in a hotel for maybe 2 weeks as well. That’s why people were wondering why Frenchie was so desperate to see his kids. You think it’s just a day or two but he’s already been away for a bit.
- Houseguests get some wine. I’m going to let them get all juiced up. Hopefully we have something tonight
- 11:15 pm – Moved to a different room watching the feeds on the Paramount+ app on my tv.
- Brent and Frenchie are up in the Hoh room and Frenchie tells him he thinks Christian duped him.
- He (Frenchie) thinks Christian has been using Frenchie because Christian wants to go after DerekX
- And we still don’t really know who Frenchie is nominating tomorrow. He was asking for pawns earlier.
- Up in the HoH room, it looks like Frenchie is growing into the paranoid part of HoH. He is asking Alyssa and Sarah if they’ve spoken to anyone about being an in alliance. Kind of bold question to go ask that. He barely speaks to those two and asking if anyone has approached them for an alliance. Dude is melting down
- Frenchie goes to get DerekX to clear things up. Soon as they go in the HoH room the feeds cut. They better not be pulling that bullshit this year where they block out anything interesting
- 11:54 pm – Yup, feeds are still down. CBS e-mails me asking why my traffic to them is down. This is why. How do they honestly expect us to promote the feeds if they’re down during the best parts? What’s the point?
- Giving it until midnight then I’m off to bed. I may have to re-evaluate how I’ll structure the blog this summer if a majority of time is spent watching the pet cam or the be right back screen.
Check back for updates