Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Tuesday in the Big Brother house and Frenchie’s Fun Week is about to finally come to an end. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or bad. Nah, that’s easy. It’s bad. I love wild weeks in the house and Frenchie delivers just that. I say he’s gone soon, but for the sake of the feeds, I hope he is around for a long time.
I do think the week is finally settled, however. While it would be hilarious to see them flop another five times before eviction, it appears to be pretty settled that Travis is going home first.
Other than that, the house has entered into the flirt zone. Now that the showmance killer has no power for at least another week and a half, there has been a lot more talk about attractions in the house. Last night, all the girls sat around and talked about who they picture hooking up. Now as I type this, Alyssa is outside having a painfully awkward conversation with Brent about basically the same thing. It’s awkward because Brent and Alyssa are clearly saying they’re attracted to each other, but Brent also jumps in with how cute Hannah is so Alyssa mentions Christian. Just high school weirdness.
Oh, and Kyland and Sarah are getting super close as a duo (not showmance). Think Tyler and Kaycee. Last night, the two got together and revealed the alliances they know of in the house, including the ones they’re a part of (like the slaughterhouse). Kyland named names (he named names?? He named names! Sorry – I watch too much Seinfeld). Anyway, he told Sarah everyone who is in the alliance, she told him about her alliance of 3 (her, Tiffany, Claire) and now those two may be the strongest in the house because they have the most information out of everyone. Stick a pin in them for later because we could potentially be watching a future final 2.
Let’s get to updates!
Oh, and don’t forget – Loki is on tonight at 3 am est! Season finale!
- 11:00 am – Brent and Alyssa are still (not) flirting by saying how gorgeous their kids together would be. Meanwhile, Claire and DX are working out
- 11:20 am – Kyland is chatting with Travis in the storage room. He tells him it would most likely need to be guys to vote to keep him but that’s tough because guys like Christian are all up in Alyssa
- And speaking of, in another room, Christian finally gets some alone time with Alyssa to chat
- Kyland makes his way into the living room to talk to Azah. He’s been scheming a bit today
- Oh, he’s looking for someone to go into the trash can to scare people. Meh
- Now Kyland is sort of talking game. He’s so difficult to understand. His thoughts are always all over the place
- He’s re-telling his conversation with Travis. In between his random thoughts that come out
- Here is an example of how Kyland tells a story “I told him that his best case is to get the guy votes at least the next HoH is uhhh…random… uhh then it is uhh not endurance it could be a girl who wins if it’s endurance a girl will obviously wins but the type of competition they do early it may be more possible but the ahhh a girl wins I say hey one more guy it’s 6-8 so why not one more guy we can just keep it even on that note if a girl wins it could go in that direction” What the fuck?
- Azah is struggling to piece together whatever Kyland is saying. Bless her heart for trying
- That conversation finally breaks up. My brain is spinning like I just worked on a 10k piece puzzle
- I did almost forget though – Happy Birthday Kyland!
- 12:25 pm – Just like every other day, feeds keep dropping to the brb message
- Sounds like Frenchie is trying to form another alliance with Claire, Tiffany, Azah, and Hannah called the ‘French Kisses’.
- Oh, and for most of the past two hours, this is what I’ve been staring at again
- 2:20 pm – Between down periods, we catch glimpses of chat. Right now it’s Frenchie and Hannah talking to Azah about how safe they are this season.
- Britini comes in and Frenchie/Hannah leaves. Brit tells the camera she is not feeling 2 people out of the 7 from her alliance.
- Azah heads into the room to talk to Big D. She is talking about how Frenchie is all over the place. He was up in the HoH room talking strategy with the guys and now he’s creating an all-girl alliance – him – Frenchie. She is clearly getting frustrated with him.
- 2:30 pm – Big D and Alyssa do their blue couch segment where they have weird interviews that aren’t even remotely funny. Christian comes in and complains because he has so much fun with Alyssa but he can’t hang with her.
- She then tells him she should be most attracted to Brent but she’s attracted to Christian more. I think this made Christian’s month. She tells him she doesn’t like clean-shaven, so expect Christian to look like a lumberjack by the end of the season.
- In another room, Tiffany is talking to Hannah about who should go home pre-jury. She thinks those of them who love the game should be in the house.
- 7:00 pm – Took a break.
- The house is having a toga dinner to celebrate Kyland’s birthday
- Earlier, Tiffany was talking to Sarah and knows that Frenchie may be in rough shape moving forward. She’s willing to cut him if that’s the case. I think the fact that he started an all-girl alliance really bothered a few of the girls. Especially the girls who are working with him in his other alliance. It looks like he’s trying to cover all his based
- After dinner, Brent got a little gropey with Hannah
- I was about to just call it a night but now I am waiting for the feeds to return to see if CBS is actually doing something about Brent. It’s super unlikely but we’ll see
- 7:39 pm – Feeds back already so unlikely anything happened with Brent.
- 8:00 pm – After analyzing the video of Brent, it appears Hannah asked him about something on her back. It looks like he fixed something for her but did indeed touch her bottom in the process. If she was bothered by it, she will likely say something about it to the girls later and something should be done by CBS.
- But, the feeds were cut leading up to that moment so we weren’t able to watch in full context to get a better idea. So once again, we’re left guessing and speculating just like the Whitney thing.
- Censoring the feeds like they do end up doing more harm than good because we miss out on context on so many things.
- I think Travis is letting the Greek God comments go to his head
- 9:00 pm – House is playing ‘never have I ever’
- Do you know what’s sad? I have no clue how to play that game. Do you put a finger down if you’ve done stuff or if you haven’t?
- Okay, I got it. They asked about softball and Brit put a finger down. So, basically Brit is a very good girl since most had their fingers down at this point!
- And now the house is playing charades which will likely mean more downtime.
Thank you Vic for your incredible donation! I am overwhelmed by your kindness!
- 9:30 pm – Feeds didn’t cut for charades but I wonder if they should because this is the lamest game I’ve ever seen. I’m kidding about them being cut. I hate feeds being cut. But wow is this game bad.
Check back for updates