Good evening, everyone!
So that was fun. Nothing like being told last minute that we’d be losing power today and then it lasting 12 hours while they replaced some boxes. I was so bored I literally went to get a covid test (negative) because my throat was a bit sore today. Turns out it is likely just allergies, but hey who doesn’t love a good nose swabbing?
Inside the house, there didn’t seem to be a whole lot of Tiffany today. She says she’s going to promise X what she promised Kyland, but she’s done. Stick a fork in her. She’s next out the door.
The big question will be who will follow her and right now odds are very high that will be Tiff’s current nomination buddy – Hannah. Someone mentioned it last night but it’s definitely funny how half the guys in the house were evicted in the first five weeks yet there is a very real chance that the final 3 will be guys. I’m calling it now – within the next 2-3 seasons, there will be a successful all-girl alliance to help combat the male domination over the last, ohh, 23 seasons or so.
Alright, I’ll be fair, the last 17 or so seasons. The first 6 seasons were balanced with 3 male and 3 female winners. Then the dudes went on a 13-4 stretch (assuming the men stick together this season and one of them wins). I know it’s actually 13-7 if you count Celebrity Big Brother and BBOTT, but nobody actually does (although OTT should be counted. That was a great season. But nobody is going to count the 3-week Celebrity crap).
And, had it not been for Natalie voting for Nicole just because she’s a female, it’d be 14-3 right now. Yikes. So yea, I’m not sure we’ll see a female alliance as successful as the Cookout, but all the girls had to do was stick together after DX left and there would have been a female final 6. Shit, it’s not like they didn’t have a chance. After DX left, Tiffany won 2 HoH and Hannah won 1.
I’m going to have the feeds on and I’ll update here and there but don’t expect a lot tonight. I had a super late start on everything and have a ton of other work to do as well. Ugh
- 7:00 pm – Kyland cooking and Tiffany reading the bible. Exciting stuff
- 7:30 pm – Hannah does some camtalking, let’s hear what she has to say:
- She says she and X were the peacekeepers of the cookout. (he was)
- She is going to tell X that he deserves to win and she’ll do what she can to further his game – but she’s willing to cut him if she needs to. She can’t move forward with both Ky and X
- She knows Kyland wants to sit next to X in the final 2 because he wants the ‘showdown of the century’ and his ego wants to face the best (she is right, he actually has said this)
- X can pretty much win regardless of who he’s sitting next to in the final 2. If she wins next week, she’s getting rid of one of the two
- Moving forward, she wants to keep Kyland or X off the block in order to get the other out because Azah is guaranteed to vote for Big D to stay and Hannah can just break the tie in his favor. She then says she doesn’t have a preference for who she’d like to send home, so that makes perfect sense to play games like that where you risk Big D or Azah leaving because you overthought your HoH. If you don’t have a preference for who goes home, you should be sitting X vs Ky and that’s it. If one of them wins veto, then try to get tricky. A complete major flaw in her logic there.
- She wants to go to the end with Ky or X, not both. With Azah being the third. Then she’d choose Azah
- Now she’s leaning toward putting D and Ky on the block together because again that makes perfect sense to not go after the person she thinks is guaranteed to win.
- She then starts rambling about secrets and stuff.
- Hannah heads downstairs and waits for Taco Tuesday
Feeds down so that ends my brief day blogging. Back to normal tomorrow