Good evening, everyone!
It’s Wednesday night and for the second straight week, CBS left you all on a cliffhanger. I can’t complain, it always bumps up my traffic so if you’re new here, hi!
Now, even though they made it painfully clear what was going to happen, the veto was indeed used and Britini is on the block. She is also going to jury tomorrow night.
And the reason is….. because Tiffany flipped Kyland’s mind to save Claire and all the hate can go to Tiffany. Oh wait, that’s not really what happened at all. What? CBS would edit out the truth? Why yes, they would, and they did. The reason Britini is going home is that X found out she won $100 BB Bucks and knows if she keeps winning votes like that, by the third week she’s almost a lock for the most powerful prize there was. He told Kyland that could hurt the cookout if she ends up sticking around and winning that, and Kyland was like .. oh shit you’re right. So, Kyland flipped and they worked on getting Britini out.
Tiffany actually had very little to do with this other than her general influence of keeping the cookout together, but she wasn’t really up in Kyland’s ear convincing him to flip to Brit.
Now, I don’t care if you like or hate Tiffany. I’m not your mom, you can like who you like. But I just want to get the facts out there before you start voting tomorrow.
Regarding the live feeds, well they’re currently down. No clue why. It’s pet adoption cam time which means something is happening in the house. I do believe yesterday was exactly the halfway mark of the season, so it could be a midway party. I’ll update when I find out more
- 7:45 pm – Feeds still down. Must be the midway party
- 8:10 pm – Feeds return. Britini and Azah head into the bedroom to recap on some campaigns she did
- Britini says she isn’t sure how Alyssa is thinking. X is going to likely vote with her but they found her points very valid (bullshit to all that)
- Britini asks what tank top she should wear tomorrow if it’s physical. Just tell her to dress nice because she doesn’t need to worry about the HoH competition
- We get to see the cake. I wonder who ate Whitney and Brent
- Britini re-telling her conversation with Alyssa. Poor girl really thinks she has a slight shot and Azah not just telling her the truth.
- 9:45 pm – Not much going on except a painful conversation between Kyland and Azah where he’s once again trying to explain why he didn’t throw the HoH
- Not that I’m a fan of throwing comps. I can really give two shits that he didn’t throw it. But he’s just so bad at explaining it