Good evening, everyone!
I’m starting a new post because my afternoon post sucked. I had two real-life business meetings back to back and really couldn’t do much blogging but my job is done for the day so now I can watch the feeds all night!
What did you think of the CBS episode? Poor Brent. I actually feel bad for him. Nah, I don’t. I think it’s super hilarious how out of touch he is and him being arrogant about it makes it even better. I have nothing against him personally, but this is just good TV.
Tonight has been fairly slow so far, it’s mostly just been Britini hosting one-on-ones doing her part to stay while Brent half-asses it because he’s been locking in his votes all week. I mean the dude is expecting to be in the house tomorrow night. Why should he campaign? lol
I’m going to just jump into the feeds because why not?
- 6:30 pm – Britini chatting with Azah and Big D
- She is really pushing the narrative that Alyssa has to go soon
- Britini says X told Tiffany she had to win the WC this week which is half true. I’m not sure how she heard it, but it was more DX suggesting that Tiffany should win
- Britini tells Big D to just use X as a pawn and don’t even ask him because that’s what he did with her.
- Britini leaves and Azah begins to cam-talk
- She says her alliance (the cookout) is telling her she’s safe, but Britini is telling her otherwise
- She (A) is between a rock and a hard place because that’s a true friend right there (referring to Britini)
- She has a final deal with the cookout, but a true friend sitting right there (again referring to Brit)
- Alyssa comes in and asks if Azah is okay and if she needs anything. She doesn’t, so Alyssa leaves
- Azah says ‘That’s the girl everyone is saying they want out. I thought it was Whitney but it’s apparently Alyssa’
- Why? Because the guys all like her, she works out more than anyone else, and because she is duo with Christian. But Azah doesn’t feel Alyssa is a huge threat to her right now. She’s rather Whitney out first because Christian/Alyssa easier to read
- Hannah comes in to talk
- After some talking, Azah slips about the cookout.
- Hannah says “Is that our name? Did you come up with it??” Azah says yea but she hasn’t told anyone yet. Ooopsie
- Keep in mind, Hannah is a member of the cookout but more of an honorary member. She apparently didn’t even know the name. That’s not going to go over well with the rest of the alliance
- Hannah leaves and Azah says ‘Crap! What’s wrong with me?? She doesn’t know the name! I talk too much”
- Big D’s reaction to finding out Azah dropped the name
- Azah goes into the bathroom and tells Kyland and Tiffany and both shrug it off
- He calls it more of an agreement over and alliance and not to worry
- 7:20 pm – Tiffany and Claire talking in the bathroom
- Tiffany asks why Brent told the jokers they need to cut Britini because all she’s going to do is cry every week as a pawn
- Claire says ‘because he’s an asshole. He has no empathy’
Note – you may notice changes in the profile pages over the next few days. Hopefully good things in store
- 8:45 pm – The house may be playing mafia soon so I need to do some searching how to fix these profiles
- 11:00 pm – I’m beginning to think Tiffany is going to be the one of the season who just totally overthinks the game which ends up drives herself a bit crazy
- Like, the player who is just always on. We see a few of these each season but unfortunately it never really ends well for them.
- Don’t get me wrong, it’s good to think about the game a lot, but I’m talking about the difference between thinking about the game and obsessing over it.
- I hope this is just a late week thing that can happen. What I mean by that is during the slow weeks, players tend to start thinking ahead and doing that all week can usually drive people crazy by Wednesday. Hopefully tomorrow she snaps back to the house and resumes short term focus.
Check back for updates