Let me just say, I am glad yesterday is over. It was a long, long day on the Big Brother feeds.
With the upcoming veto ceremony, the house had to scheme a way into putting Jeff on the block instead of the expected Audrey. Well, Saturday night they set Jeff up to confront him in a few lies he’s been telling, and Vanessa blew it up from there. He fell for the bait and walked right into the trap as it ended with him and Vanessa in a shouting match (more of a loud talking match) before going their own ways.
This meant yesterday was the day Vanessa spent calling people into the HoH room one by one and re-telling the story while explaining why Jeff is likely going to be the re-nom today instead of Audrey. I listened to Vanessa tell nearly the same story to about 5 different people before I couldn’t take it any longer and had to walk away from the feeds. This isn’t to bash her game, but listening to her talk for hours on end will drive any person crazy.
Personally, I am far too lazy, so I would have just said ‘Meh, I changed my mind. Jeff is a bigger threat, he’s going on the block’ and left it as that, there is a reason Vanessa has made millions playing a card game – she is a lot more patient than I am (and probably smarter).
Today is veto day, Jeff pretty much expects he’s going on the block, but I’ll be here to update you on his reaction when he does.
- 9:00am – Some houseguests are up early getting ready for the day, as they typically do when they know they’ll be on TV
- 9:50am – Nothing going on, still a few roaming around the house. Expect that to be the same for a few more hours
- 10:15am – Guess not. Feeds down, early Veto meeting perhaps.
- 10:30am – False alarm, feeds up.
- 12:0ppm – Feeds down for PoV ceremony. For real this time
- 1:12pm – Feeds back, Jeff has been the re-nom like expected. Bye Jeff
- So far Jeff is calm, but he was talking with Meg and Jackie about how they want to blow up the house if he goes (blow up Vanessa’s side)
- Jeff thinks Steve is playing the game harder than he lets on
- 3:00pm – Shelli is upstairs chatting with Audrey. I just walked in the door, so I’ll get caught up on their conversation
- 3:30pm – Austin is mentioning how many rude remarks Jeff has made about Jackie. Hinting that she’s ‘easy’, etc. Something you wouldn’t say to someone about another person on live feeds
- The talk between Audrey and Vanessa turns to astrology signs. Boring
- 4:20pm – Not much going on, just listening to Meg and Jason have a casual talk outside. Vanessa is on the other feed and I’m done with her for now
- 6:11pm – Lack of updates today because the house is boring as shit. Sorry about that, I wish I could spice it up
- 6:45pm – The nightly bash session of Audrey is going on. Jeff says it’s embarrassing she had to play that card (transgender). But, I personally haven’t heard her use it.
- 7:20pm – Most are outside. Clay and James are playing pool and trying to adjust the level. Big Brother keeps yelling at them to ‘Stop that’
- Random note – I got a tablet today for my long flight, tried to download a movie from Comcast and it was 4gb! That was about 40% of my available space, and they won’t let me transfer to an SD card. That’s crap.
- Ok, back to feeds…. The house is still hanging out. James is wondering if he’ll get booed when he leaves the house. He won’t. Nobody is any more. I don’t think CBS allows it
check back for more updates