Good afternoon, everyone! Now that we’re on a regular Big Brother schedule, the week feels like it’s flying by. It’s amazing how just a few days of adjusting the schedule can feel like a lifetime when you’re used to a Thu-Mon game (in a normal week, everything – HoH, PoV, etc – takes place between those days). We’re already on Tuesday and Swaggy only has 2 full days to campaign before everyone goes into live show mode on Thursday.
Chris “Swaggy” has quickly earned quite a few fans both inside and outside the house over the last 24 hours when he put down the Swaggy mask and started showing his true self. In fact, last night he and Sam had a long talk during the wee hours of the morning where he told her that was basically all a persona to cover his shyness. She told him to make the best of the remaining two days (if he’s evicted) and reintroduce himself as “Sunshine C”.
In counting the votes, Swaggy still has a lot of work to do as it will take some Dan-like miracle to overcome the hole he’s in, but he needs one of a few things to happen…
- Sam gets generous and gives him the power (odds – virtually none)
- Convince people from Winston’s side to flip (odds – virtually none)
- Swaggy convince both Sam and JC to vote in his favor (odds – very much a longshot)
- Convince JC or Sam to vote his way then work Kaitlyn on the tiebreaker (odds – better, but still pretty long)
Needless to say, he’s screwed. The best he can do is prep himself for his career after Big Brother and hope he can launch this into something to make money. A podcast or something.
I’m going to be working off and on today so if updates get delayed, it’s because I went to work. If I hear there is drama, I’ll shoot home and cover it fully.
- 10:20 am – People are slowly waking up. Some (JC) much slower than the rest.
- Production is starting to get mad and playing the “I said it’s time to get up” voice more and more
- Meanwhile, Rachel is telling Sam how this is the real Winston. This is because Winston has been chatting like a normal person
- Brett comes out and Winston immediately turns into ‘bro mode’
- 10:50 am – Angela post workout to show basically what this house will be doing all day
- 11:15 am – Here is JC telling production IDGAF about your rules
- 3:50 pm – Stepped out for a bit taking advantage of the slow afternoon in the house
- Feeds have been on fish for about 30 minutes now for some reason
- 4:40 pm – HoH lockdown is over. They must have been fixing whatever was wrong with the HoH room
- 5:15 pm – JC is giving Swaggy a chat but not really budging on flipping
- Meanwhile, Tyler is up in the HoH room with Kait
- She is concerned because Swaggy is offering her safety but the other side isn’t offering anything
- It’s amazing how much power Tyler has right now.
- 5:30 pm – Kaitlyn writes on Tyler’s hand
- This is done so she can talk to him without the cameras knowing.
- Production is pissed. They say “please, stop!”
- She then got a “shut it down”
- Kaitlyn says that production is just being annoying at this point. Bro, you’re on a TV show. We need to know what you’re saying. That’s why pens and papers aren’t allowed (well, that and many reasons I’m sure)
- Tyler is trying to leave to go work out but Kait is making him feel bad. Fun stuff
- 6:15 pm – Very slow night. Rockstar sitting outside by the pool. Bayleigh and Swaggy in bed
- 7:00 pm – Going to watch some TV. I’ll check on the feeds soon
- 8:20 pm – Back. Everyone still just hanging out
- 8:45 pm – Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler are playing Jenga
- Angela is mentioning how weird Kaitlyn is with Tyler and how she’d be super pissed if she was her bf
- They are working on a plan to get out Kait sooner than later. Smart on Tyler’s part because he has to get rid of that connection
- 9:30 pm – Kaitlyn and Tyler have a long talk about how Kaitlyn told people like Haleigh that she was the swing vote
- He’s clearly getting sick of her as a liability but trying not to show it
Check back for updates