Good afternoon everyone! I’m so sorry for the late start. Something came up today, and between that and packing for college, I’m pretty swamped. Luckily, Steve comes back soon! I’ll post as much as I’m able today, but it may not be a lot! This morning, VETO players were picked, and all but Nicole will be playing. This is a big day for Paul and Victor, as one of them is likely leaving this week. The big question of which one rests on who wins VETO later today. Pamela will be taking over for me in a little bit, and she will start a new thread!
- 2:00pm – Natalie and James are chatting in the HOH room. It looks like everyone else is sleeping.
- It seems they’ve decided that Paul needs to go. Natalie wants to talk to Michelle and assure her that this is the best move.
- Natalie wants nominations to be locked so she can see Paul’s true colors. She wants Corey or Victor to win
- 2:58pm – Feeds down.. Probably for VETO comp
- 5:03pm – Feeds still down
- 6:41pm – Feeds still down. I guess I lucked out! The one day I was busy, and the feeds have been down for hours
- 7:04pm – Feeds back.. Paul has won the POV!
- Well this should make for an interesting week
- Pamela will now be taking over on a new thread. Thank you all for your patience with me today!
Check back for updates!