So, I went out to dinner tonight to celebrate my daughter’s birthday and my phone started blowing up asking why Kato was listed as PoV.
I had no idea what was going on, but when I got home I see that Ricky Williams won PoV so now I’m trying to figure out wtf is going on in this house.
I have put a few pieces together and this is what I have right now. On Monday, they announced, “Breaking News: Mooch is not really a houseguest” and had some press conference thing (competition?). He left the house and that is when Kandi was put up as the replacement nom. Because of whatever twist that made Mooch leave the house, they did another veto competition in which Kato won. They had that veto meeting today and Kato saved Tom and the replacement nom was Joey.
So currently if I have it all sorted out:
- Ryan is still HoH
- They re-did the PoV. Whatever twist that sent Mooch packing wiped out Ricky’s win
- Kato won the new PoV
- Kato saved Tom
That means on the Friday episode, we will see all this craziness that happened and hopefully be all caught up as bloggers. Wild stuff.
Alright, I’m in for the night to live blog:
- 6:20 pm – The house is hanging around the kitchen thing. Jon looks like he’s still sulking because he’s the only one who remained on the block through all those twists
- Meanwhile, it appears Lolo is having some meltdown over mint because of her training program.
- 8:50 pm – There has been nothing going on for hours but finally Ricky, Tamar, and Eva are in the room talking
- Tamar is still bitching about Kandi. Ricky is getting frustrated with her and even snapping a bit
- Now they’re all sitting in silence. It wasn’t a whole lot of drama, just Ricky kind of getting frustrated with Tamar.
- In the other room, they’re teaching Dina how to play chess
Check back for updates