Good morning, everyone. Quite an epic endurance competition we had last night, right?? The way those players sat in those chairs for a whole hour? Brutal. That’s almost like half a movie! I am sure they’ll attend BB alumni events to talk about the tortures of those challenges. Jk, they won’t have anything to do with Big Brother after this.
For those who didn’t look on the header, Omarosa was the winner of that competition after she struck a deal with James. She offered him safety which typically means nothing but seeing as James really isn’t a target of hers, it’s hard to imagine she’ll break that word. She’s already thinking about the possibility of a Brandi/Mari/Ross situation (2 nom, 1 replacement if needed).
I also just realized that there are only 8 days remaining in the show with 8 people left in the house! I’ve heard that the show will have a final 4, so I’m anticipating the remaining schedule to look like this:
- 2/18 – Episode to show HoH competition and noms
- 2/19 – Live eviction episode
- 2/21 – Taped episode to show noms, PoV
- 2/23 – 2-hour double eviction episode
- 2/24 – Taped eviction that leads into the final 4
- 2/25 – Live finale
Bold = live episodes
That is my guess, but I could be wrong.
It also appears that Ross, Mark, and Metta will be on slop for a whole 2 days which means they’ll be ending it on Sunday night at midnight. That fits the typical timeline of slop as they usually end it the midnight before a new HoH competition if I remember correctly. Again, more war stories for this cast to share. 2 full days on slop. Brutal!
Here are some updates for today…
- 8:40 am – Wake-up call in the house
- 9:55 am – All the girls are up in the HoH room talking about stuff.
- Ari had a little top slip and Brandi is all cool about it. “I saw it, it’s cute” lol
- The girls trashing Mark for taking up so much time in his speech when he knew he was staying. Felt bad for Shannon
- 10:23 am – Brandi brings up Ari’s slip again. She says it would be a problem if she had a bologna sized areola lol.
- 10:50 am – Not a whole lot going on right now. I may be off and on to update throughout the day as I need to work but I’ll do my best!
- 5:30 pm – On the road update
- It looks like the house was told of the veto twist. I didn’t get to see what it is. Will update that later
- Feeds are down for noms. I’ll check back in an hour to see who is nominated. Right now it appears to be Brandi and Ross
- 8:15 pm – Sorry,out driving in the snow. Brandi and Ross are indeed the nominees. Will update the header later on and likely post a recap of the evening if anything interesting happened.
Check back for updates