Okay, so the other night a few people were sitting around the kitchen talking. I don’t remember everyone but Mark, Elena, Jessica, and Matt were there at least with a few others. The entire time they were there, Elena and Matt went back and forth chatting while the others jumped in at times. It was getting more and more awkward when Elena would try to include Mark into the conversations but he just smiled and sometimes put his head down.
Crazy stuff, like stuff that would happen in middle school.
That night I noticed the connection between the two, but obviously they have their CBS-made showmances in place (not literally CBS-made). I wondered if we’d see a rare on-screen cheat session going on at some point, and tonight I think we’re getting closer to that point. (note – I am spacing but I cannot remember another actual cheat moment in the house. Has there been?)
Let’s jump right into the conversation between Elena and Matt privately in storage…
- 7:55 pm – Elena and Matt are going back and forth and she randomly tells him that he is the only person in the house she trusts.
- He tells her that he trusts Raven and her, and she jumps in with “oh, well yea Raven but that’s by default”. Hahaha. Sure, Elena. Good save.
- She emphasizes how she doesn’t trust Mark – the dude she’s swapping spit with. Awesome.
- They go back to talking about Cody and Jessica. She doesn’t want to go after them but Matt thinks they won’t have to (they won’t).
- “Out of our group of 9, there are connections that are deeper, right?” Elena to Matt
- “So for me, the people I feel the most connected with, that I could hang out with after the show, spend hours with.. you, Christmas, Paul, and Jessica”
- She says how Raven is like her little sister and mom wrapped in one but didn’t mention her in the other part. Elena is really working it. Painful.
- “Mark and I have an interesting relationship. We finally talked about it last night. I think he’s wonderful, but I suck (fishing for compliments). I vibe with you”
- 8:10 pm – Talk broke up. I can’t wait until the next one. Love it.
- 10:25 pm – Took a small TV break and back to see Elena back with her temporary lover (Mark). Both are talking with Christmas who is still campaigning
- Not a ton happening and I’m tired. Post in the morning!