What a strange thing to watch. This morning the feeds came on to see Christmas on the ground with Jason over her asking if she was okay. She replies “No, I broke my fucking foot” or something like that and Jason ran inside to get help from DR. Not the weird part. The weird part came when the camera focused on her, then another camera zoomed in on her foot. Felt very voyeuristic to watch someone suffering in pain instead of rushing to help her.
Now I understand how the show works. They obviously can’t rush out anytime someone gets an injury, and the camera people shouldn’t stop what they’re doing and help (they’re camera people, not trained medical professionals). Plus they’re all behind the glass and not exactly like walking around her staring. So while it makes sense they had nothing else to do but film it, it’s still weird. Moments like this are a reminder that we’re watching real people in real time where anything can happen.
If you’re wondering, here are some screenshots of her foot so people at home can make an amateur diagnosis….
The top image is clearly discolored around the ankle but I don’t know if that’s normal for her or not. Anyway, feeds are finally back up so time for some blogging. I’ll keep you updated if I hear anything about Christmas….
- 9:38 am – Matt is in the kitchen talking to Jessica about game while Cody is outside eating like nothing happened. I guess we won’t find out if she’s okay any time soon.
- 9:48 am – Cody says he saw a bone poking out the bottom of her foot. He and Matt carried her to the DR
- Matt went outside and two nurses were out there with her.
- Jason says they were dancing and she was on his back. He slipped on the grass they fell.
- 9:56 am – Jason is feeling really bad about it now
- Apparently the song ‘save a horse, ride a cowboy’ came on. Christmas ran to ride Jason and then this happened. Yikes
- 10:15 am – Elena is in the pantry with her secret boyfriend Matt talking
- Elena caught Jason and Mark talking shortly after they went to bed. She felt it was weird.
- Not a whole lot was said in the conversation other than Jason apparently talking to Cody before the veto ceremony
- They leave the room and Kevin runs into Matt to get more info on Christmas.
- Matt says they took her to urgent care and they’ll make a decision from there.
- 11:00 am – Paul and Mark go into the bedroom to talk
- Mark is re-telling the conversation he had last night with Jason
- Paul says Jason (I think) went up to him and said he wants to get people from the other side out.
- Mark says he is loyal to Paul
- On the other feed, Jess sneaks off to the pantry with Elena.
- Jess says that if Christmas stays this week, she’s going after Cody
- Jess is worried people are still coming after her because of Cody.
- Elena is trying to figure out if Cody actually understands how pissed their alliance is at him. Jess says that she told him if he does that again, she’ll put him on the block herself.
- 11:15 am – Jess is saying she kind of wants to get Christmas out now because of their talk last night.
- Apparently Christmas made some sort of threat to Jess, or at least Jess took it as a threat and now is changing her tune.
- 11:30 am – Mark comes in the room and breaks up the conversation. Jess leaves and he begins talking to Elena
- He asks her if she told Jess what Cody and Jason talked about. Elena tells him she did. He sits there for awhile trying not to get angry
- She tells Mark that Jess wants a mutual agreement where everyone makes it to jury. Mark tells her there is now way that is happening then gives her this weird look….
- 12:50 pm – A lot of game going on. Elena is outside talking to Paul about Christmas, while Raven is comforting Jess in the apple room
- I guess Jess had a fight with Cody
- Jess makes her way outside and tells Mark and Dom that she went up to the HoH room and overheard Cody yelling to production to tell people to stop coming up
- But now Cody is outside on the bike, so everything regarding Christmas is still up in the air
- 3:30 pm – Took a nap and my cat is keeping me in bed for the time being. Had to give a Christmas update though. She is back in the house! She tore a few ligaments and will go back in a few days for an mri