Good evening, everyone! Feeds have been down for a big chunk of the day, so I’m not really sure what’s going on in the house but I don’t really expect anything to change from the current plan of evicting Brandi.
Oh, wait, I forgot. They still haven’t played the veto yet so there is still a chance Brandi wins and flips the entire plan around. I guess we’ll find out!
Whether she wins or not, the upcoming HoH is fairly important as right now the house has a bunch of very fragile alliances going on so the right ‘side’ having power could carve a path toward the final 4 fairly easily. Considering they had their super epic endurance competition on Friday night, there is a very high chance that tonight will be some sort of trivia which has proven to be anyone’s game. Just because nobody is expecting it, I’m calling Metta as the next HoH.
- Here we go!
- Clips of the last few days
- Omarosa messing with the house and exposing everything. Pretty solid
- The people have chosen the VIP veto which means the winner can use it twice if they want
- Veto competition after the break
- Puzzle competition. First person to complete it wins.
- Probably the easiest puzzle in BB history. 9 pieces, all same shape.
- Metta not even really trying
- Mark does it wrong
- The only slightly difficult part is it’s 2-sided
- Ross wins. Just barely beats out Omarosa
- They do the decision one at a time. Ross saves, Oma picks, Ross decides, Oma picks
- Ross saves himself
- Metta is the replacement because he wants to leave (wtf)
- Ross doesn’t use it for the second time
- Can Brandi stay because Metta is a baby? Will he completely throw off my prediction where he fluke wins?
- I’ve been sitting here in shock. Time for the vote…
- Ross – Metta
- James – Metta
- Mark – Metta
- Ariadna – Metta
- Marissa – Metta
Double eviction on Friday