Good evening, everyone!
First, if you didn’t notice, I added the counter back to comments. To new members, please don’t feel intimidated by this. This is one of the best Big Brother communities out there and welcomes all opinions and comments. Please don’t let that discourage you from commenting because you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you contribute to the conversations!
Secondly, the live feeds begin tonight at midnight ET. I’m going to keep spamming the link because I really want to win a trip to LA this year, so please sign up under this link and you’ll not only get access to the feeds but help me out!
Alright, let’s talk about the show a bit. Last night was fairly tame as most of it were the typical introductions and twist reveals. The opening twist this year? They had a competition for ‘camp leader’ who nominates 4 people to compete for their Big Brother lives. Pretty sure I already know who lost based on who wasn’t on the live feed tease yesterday, but let’s just say I predicted he was one of the first to leave the house (humble brag).
I will be live blogging tonight when the feeds go up so we can get all caught up on nominations and veto (if they played it yet), so come back at midnight!
- Note – I really hate when someone is evicted on the first day. So stupid. There really needs to be a redemption season (maybe replacing crappy Celebrity Big Brother).
- Jackson regarding his camp director position – “I didn’t ask for this” says the guy who literally asked for it
- Kemi refuses to campaign to not be banished. Solid strategy. Not campaigning ALWAYS works haha
- David tells Jackson that winning is ‘good for his game’. David clearly has never watched the show
- Jackson responds by pulling him aside to let him know that he’s going to be banished. Sweet.
- Kemi (not campaigning strategy worked perfectly)
- Cliff is first to return!
- Kemi is back!
- Jessica is the third and final person to return!
- David is banished. Legend has it, he’s still in the woods.
- Julie told David he’s out of the house ‘for now’. I have a feeling it won’t be a simply buyback. Perhaps he’ll come back later in the week? Maybe that will be another twist where someone can be banished and replace David outside the house
- My guess for the twist – Someone is always banished from the house. The HoH banishes one person for the week who is kicked out and can’t campaign or socialize.
- Jack, Michie, Christie, Isabella, Holly, and Nick are in an alliance – for now
- HoH competition is endurance. Holding on to a log
- Jackson’s next bonus is that he gets to pick the pairs which have no real impact on the game and is arguably as pointless as a competition win on one of those food network shows.
- Christie wins the HoH!