I was going to wait a little bit to start this thread, but when the feeds came back on, there was a lot going on. Let me recap a little bit here.. Apparently Paulie said something to Michelle about working with Corey/Nicole to go after Victor and Paul and James, and there was worry that Nicole and James were working together. It seems that Nicole told James, “if there’s an elimination round, put up Paul and Michelle next to each other.” That didn’t set well with Paul so he is now chatting with Natalie about the situation to which he said the five of them need to stick together to get Nicole/Corey out. They keep mentioning how someone spilled the beans about “the plan” (which plan??), and it sounds like Natalie said something to Paulie before he left about how her and Bridgette were the ones who got the group against him. Nicole and Corey are chatting about how they were worried, but Corey thinks they’re safe because of a conversation he had with Natalie. Nicole thinks it’ll be the slippery slope comp. Natalie is also upset about the “Venezuelan Princess” comment that Paulie made.
I’m as confused as all of you probably are, but I’m sure this will all explain itself eventually. There’s a thousand different things being talked about currently. Let’s jump into the feeds..
- 7:38pm – Paul is telling James that Paulie told Michelle that she needed to work with James to get Paul/Victor out. Those two and Natalie are trying to figure out what’s going on
- Victor and Michelle are chatting in the kitchen, sounds like they’re reviewing days of evictions and who was up and stuff
- James is saying he doesn’t know if he can trust anyone. Paul says what about me, Nat, and Vic? James says well yeah
- Sounds like they’re worried about Nicole pulling James to their side
- James says they have to go out and win HOH before they decide anything.. Good idea
- Michelle says they’re still hammering outside.. Will HOH be tonight?
- James and Natalie are talking up on the skybridge. They think that Paul threw them under the bus to Nicole/Corey. Nat says she only trusts James
- Victor says that revenge feels so good
- Nat and James are talking about taking Victor to the final 3, saying they never really trusted Paul, and that James wants to call out Victor to find out who’s side he’s on
- It really sounds like paranoia is running rampant through the house right now. Looks like Paulie stirred the pot pretty good before he left
- 8:00pm – Nicole is whining to Corey in the Tokyo room about how she’s Paul’s target this week
- Nat says she wants to put Paul up and that Nicole is going to tell her the whole story later. Umm you gotta win HOH first
- There’s quite a bit of he said/she said happening right now
- Natalie is talking to Corey/Nicole now
- Nicole and Corey want James to win HOH
Check back for the overnight recap in the morning. I’m confident that Pamela will do a great job reporting what goes on tonight!