So, what did you think of the episode tonight?
Here are a couple of thoughts
- A luck competition for arguably the biggest HoH comp of the season to this point is dumb. Production fail
- Despite what people think, Paul’s edit was probably like 85% accurate. They really didn’t leave a lot out other than maybe the house explaining how he was the main shit stirrer that day
- That is the genius of Paul’s game. He is playing puppet master and allowing his minions to do most of the dirty work.
Ok, I don’t have time to ramble because the feeds are already back and things are already going down….
- 7:09 pm – Alex calls out Mark for being happy when Cody hit his high score
- Alex pulls Mark aside and asks what side he is on. Mark has no clue what he is talking about
- Josh comes in and tries to clear up the situation. He says “You’re happy because I am getting a letter from home and you’re happy for me, right?”
- Alex asks if Mark wants her out. He says no but he has an issue with her
- Alex says Mark hanging out with Cody makes her very nervous
- Josh keeps trying to defuse the situation, but Alex keeps saying Mark has a problem with her
- Alex points out how Mark and Cody got their batteries together in the morning. Big crime
- The talk continues
- Alex is asking why Mark voted for Christmas over Jillian. Oh boy
- They go back and forth for awhile
- Jess comes in, Alex tells her it’s fine.
- Jess gets in bed under covers
- Alex has Mark leave the room and tells him that she does have a problem with her (Jess) when she listens in on conversations
- 7:40 pm – The two continue to clear things up – BORING!
- 8:20 pm – Elena is in the storage room doing damage control from her early season with Josh
- Elena is rambling on about why she should be safe
- Josh jumps in and compliments her eyes and says she is so pretty when she’s mad. Okay
- A few minutes later and has a weird smile and says ohhh I guess it’s the lighting (about how pretty she looks) then comes in for a hug. Jesus, Josh
- 8:35 pm – The talk is done and Elena is now reporting it to her new boss, Paul
- 10:30 pm – The crew is in the HoH room to see Josh’s stuff.
- Christmas doesn’t seem too thrilled
- 10:50 pm – The group has broken up and now Paul, Alex, and Christmas are all pretending to act what Josh wants to do while telling him what to do
Check back for updates