I am so thrown off by the feeds this season because we’re on day 5 and we’re now finally going to see who is nominated for eviction.
Now, I understand during regular seasons, this is pretty normal and we don’t see the first week or so, it’s just still weird to actually play out live like this. We’ve been able to watch relationships develop, some fall apart, and the fun dynamic of two sisters who haven’t been figured out yet.
It’s been a pretty slow day in the house, so there isn’t a whole lot to talk about, but it should heat up tonight when nominations are revealed. The 3rd nominee opens up for voting an hour later, so that could be a nice surprise for them tonight (unless they reveal it tomorrow).
Also, keep your votes coming in for your favorites for week 1
- 6:50pm – The house is sitting around the table waiting. They expect the safety ceremony to begin at any point
- 7:00pm – Safety Ceremony time.
- As a reminder, the following people are already safe: Neeley, Cornbread, Shane, Morgan, Whitney
- First selection: Justin
- Second selection: Alex
- Third selection: Kryssie… she is shocked, didn’t expect that
- Fourth selection: Shelby… she finally gives the reaction Monte was looking for
- Fifth selection: Scott
- Nominated: Jason and Danielle
- 7:20pm – The house has awkward silence. Danielle fighting back tears
- Here comes the Monte speech
- 7:40pm – Shane is comforting Danielle in the bedroom (not that way). She is saying she needs her sportsbra back now that she has to play in veto. I don’t think the comps will be like that this season, but we’ll see
- 8:00pm – Julie fills the house in on the 3rd nominee
- She tells them that America is voting for a 3rd nom (voting begins now, ends tomorrow at 12pm est)
- We cannot nominate the same person back to back
- If the person America nominates is saved via veto, there won’t be a replacement nom and there will only be 2 nominations for eviction that week
- They’re sitting around the living room talking. I should really clean up around here, so I will be back shortly
- 8:45pm – Back. Monte is in the HoH room trying to make Danielle feel better. Meanwhile, Jason is outside in his spot chatting with Neeley, and Justin
- 9:45pm – Note – I have been tweeting snarky comments more and more this season, so if I’m not updating here, I may be tweeting.
- As far as the house goes, Shane and Danielle are playing pool, most of the plastics and Jason are talking on the couch, and a few guys in the kitchen
Check back for updates