Good evening, everyone!
It’s a pretty big competition today in the Big Brother house. Actually, it’s pretty huge. Scottie and Brett are on the block together and there are 4 people playing to keep the noms the same (or save Brett). Only Scottie and maybe Haleigh are playing to save Scottie which means things are not looking good for ole scoot.
No matter what Fessy thinks, the simple fact remains that if anyone but two level 6 are on the block together this week, the other person goes home. The only way L6 may get screwed is if Scottie wins and saves himself. Fessy really doesn’t have any option other than a L6 member to replace him with which means they’re down to L3. Scratch that, he could nominate Sam and with the right manipulation from JC, that may actually be possible. JC can work the angle that Sam would be a great person to put up to ensure Brett goes home but in reality, Sam would likely go.
I guess there is no need to speculate much because the feeds should be back up soon so I’m going to just wait and find out. Once we see the PoV winner, we’ll know how the week is going to go
- 5:55 pm – Feeds back!
- Brett won the PoV. Bye Scottie
- It doesn’t look like Sam is having an easy time with the house being destroyed
- Brett celebrates with Ang in the storage room
- Brett says he wants to tell Fessy to suck his fucking cock on national TV during the veto meeting. Oh yes
- Someone dumped the coffee into the stove and someone else dumped milk on the floor wtf
- Sam is still in the Jenga room alone
- Jc is up in the HoH room with Fessy
- They talk about how Sam gets called to the DR every morning possibly for meds
- JC says his dad is bipolar and sees a lot in that with Sam
- Fessy just hangs in bed and asks if he should help clean. JC says ‘yes you made this mess’ but Fessy just chills in bed
- Again Fessy says he feels he should help. JC says of course he should. He’s only HoH one week
- Apparently, zingbot called Sam crazy so that won’t help
- 8:30 pm – Had to go pick up daughter at work but I’m back and i’m going to flashback to see if anything happened
- 7:25 pm – Tyler is up in the HoH room doing the typical ‘I’ll do whatever you want’ conversation
- Fessy says he’s not worried about Brett being mad at him. It’s whatever
- Tyler says he’s all about returning favors (if he doesn’t get put back on the block)
- Fessy proposing a 4 person team (Those two plus Hay and Angela)
- 7:50 pm – Brett said he never even tried to look for the vetos. He went in and kept barricading his behind a bunch of beds
- Haleigh is showing Tyler her hiding spot
- 8:10 pm – Fessy masking because why not. I wonder if he’s using Posh
- Haleigh is showering and on the bright side he’s not standing over the shower looking in like he usually does (yes, he does this. Creepy bro. Creepy)
- 8:15 pm – Haleigh and Fessy are talking
- Haleigh doesn’t like the idea of keeping Tyler in the game. She humors Fessy’s plan of having a final 4 but Haleigh is pointing out how she put him on the block and they’ll never work together (she’s right)
- If Haleigh wins HoH next she’s going to put Brett and Sam up – lol
- 9:30 pm – Brett is talking with Angela and Tyler
- They are talking about Sam. Brett says that she is losing it
- He re-tells the conversation how she is convinced that Brett had a secret alliance with her
- Brett explains how Sam thought that RS and Brett were communicating with each other about Brett’s love for Sam by things they would say. Not to each other, but in earshot of each other.
- Think about that… Sam thinks that Brett and RS were sitting close enough to each other but not talking to each other. They would use certain phrases in their respective conversations to communicate with each other.
- Sam has to stop watching TV
- 9:50 pm – Ty just talking game with Angela while Scottie is brushing his shoe with a toothbrush because that’s what he does
I am fairly tired so I am going to head to bed. Not sure how busy tomorrow will be but Monday should be fun!