Who wants to see Shelby and Jason end up bonding and forming a secret alliance because they’re basically perfect for each other? This guy does!
Seriously, if there was one unlikely alliance to happen, it has to be Jason and Shelby. They need to make it happen. Both are pretty funny and outspoken. Jason has a pretty damn good social game while Shelby is extremely intelligent. That’s it, I’m almost officially on team Jason/Shelby. If they don’t form an alliance by the end of the week, the BB gods are going to be furious with them.
Regarding the actual game – final noms will happen tonight, but the big question will be who will be America’s Nom tomorrow. That is pretty huge because hypothetically if say Alex and Danielle are nominated today (just two random people from each side) that leaves Justin, Kryssie, Morgan and Whitney as voters (plus America). America almost always votes for who they nom, so if they put up Kryssie, that leaves Justin versus Morgan with Whitney as the wildcard. If she votes Kryssie, she’s gone. If she turns on her alliance and votes Alex, then America will still probably vote Kryssie and it will be a tie. Then it will come down to who does better at the PoV competition (Shelby or Jason).
I think. Damn, America’s involvement makes speculation confusing.
Crazy times ahead… another week where America’s Nom, the PoV and America’s Vote will play a big factor. It’s nice to see the PoV matter nearly every week, and it’s nice to see the viewers so involved in the outcome. I’ll be curious to see how much of this carries over to BB19
- 12:25pm – My new favorite partnership has the HoH cam is is being goofy together
- 4:15pm – Everyone is around the kitchen table talking while Shelby is in the bedroom practicing days. The house is boring when they’re all getting along.
- 5:30pm – The house is incredibly bored right now
- They’re making up their own games
- 8:00pm – Nominations are done. Danielle and Whitney are nominated.
- Shelby ‘claims’ Whitney as her nom so she has the option to take her down depending on veto
- Jason ‘claims’ Danielle because he basically called her a comp threat. Different approach than Shelby
- 8:15pm – Justin and Jason are outside talking about the nominations
- It was part of the plan for Jason to pretend he’s after Danielle.
- So the plan is that they think they got Shelby to put up Whitney and this way if Morgan is America’s Nom, they can try to pull Danielle off and backdoor Alex.
- 8:30pm – Whitney is crying now and Shelby is trying to comfort her
- So, the flaw in Jason’s plan is that the two good smashers are left for America’s Nom. If Alex is nominated and wins veto, Danielle or Whitney go home.
Check back for updates