It’s veto day in the Big Brother house, and once again tensions are at a boiling point over pretty petty reasons. Just another week in the BBOTT house, I suppose!
Last night, Scott finalized his nominees, and confirmed he was doing the rare double pawn move when he nominated Neeley and Kryssie. The problem is, neither of them took it very well, even though Neeley was told about the situation in advance, and Scott said he is pulling for her during the veto comp. Ironically, last week, Kryssie was pouting because they used her as a pawn without telling her, and now this week Neeley is still upset even though she was told. It’s quite the double standard on the side of the Late Night Crew, but that has been what I have come to expect this season out of them.
While Neeley was a slow burner and is currently raging today (I’ll post about that in my updates), Kryssie immediately got worked up and ran to the rule book to see if Scott broke any rules. My guess is she was checking both on the clothing situation (someone went through her bag?) and how Scott basically told Neeley she is a pawn. I know there are some type of rules about not being allowed to tell people exactly what’s going on, but even Jason told her it’s pretty much a rule nobody really cares about or follows. Kind of like the air pressure rule in the NFL before the Colts and Ravens cried to the league (yes, still bitter).
Back to BB. Kryssie says she found something in the rules but didn’t say exactly what it was. It was probably nothing and she knows it will go nowhere, but didn’t want to look stupid. I gotta admit, I have been trashing on Jason’s ‘game’ of sitting there smoking all season, but he is surprisingly very blunt with his crew about the situation and has been trying to calm the ridiculous situation from getting worse.
With that, we bring you to today and Neeley…
- 10:15am – Neeley is in the bedroom with her group ranting and raving about the girls last night.
- Her problem is allegedly not with Scott, but with the fact that the girls went outside to be with the house during the safety ceremony. Despite none of the girls actually saying anything, or taunting, or anything like that, Neeley has decided that was worse than any entitled people she has met. And believe her, she has met a lot working at Nordstroms. The richest of the rich and snobby people, but none of them were as bad as the girls joining the rest of the house for the nomination meeting rather than having Scott run around to deliver two speeches.
- She is simultaneously ranting about how fake the girls are while being mad that they apparently smiled and cheered during noms. Wouldn’t pretending to console Neeley and Kryssie be considered fake?
- Also, she casually leaves out how Justin literally got up and ran around cheering when havenots were revealed (because he wasn’t on it). This is not bashing Justin, he’s a weird dude, but to the three who were on HN, it probably didn’t feel very good to see someone cheering, even if it was because they were safe. Neeley made no mention of that, however.
- Now she’s saying someone (Shelby) has a weird looking stomach and it’s bloated because she’s full of shit. As someone who plays the victim, you’d think she wouldn’t attack appearances.
- Kryssie making fun of the girls for only knowing how to make coffee through Keurig because they’ve been ‘coddled’. Shit, I grew up in a poor city, and I still don’t know how to use a coffee maker. I guess I’m coddled.
- 10:25am – Ohh, I figured out the situation. While I was getting my oil change this morning, America’s Nom happened and Danielle is on the block
- Also, veto players were picked: Justin and Alex.
- Scott is in the kitchen telling him it’s fine if he doesn’t use the veto if he gets it
- Note – Veto competition is happening at around 1pm
- 10:53am – Danielle wants to punch Scott in the mouth and close his gap. As a fellow gapper, screw her
- 11:10am – The LNC is still trashing Shelby in the bedroom. I guess Shane’s ex kind of looked like her, so they’re now trashing her appearance.
- 11:20am – Scott is in the London room getting his laundry. He leaves and says there is another load and he’ll be right back. When he leaves, Kryssie starts trashing him
- Seriously, this is the group that pretends to have moral superiority over the other side. At least Shelby admits she’s bitchy
- 11:40am – Scott wants to call out Shane if he’s the final nom, and even mention how Shane offered Danielle as a pawn on week 1
- 12:30pm – The house is waiting around for the veto comp in 30 minutes
- 1:00pm – Here we go, veto time
- They stand around for awhile, Jason heads to the table and starts reading the card to himself. Feeds cut. Probably giving instructions right now because Jason started complaining about how long it was
- Ok, it’s a head to head competition.
- Each round, they need to complete their puzzle first
- Scott chooses the Double Veto. This means the top two finishers win veto
- Order: Kryssie, Danielle, Scott, Neeley, Justin, Alex
- Round 1 – Kryssie challenges Alex
- Alex wins Round 1 – Kryssie eliminated.
- Round 2 – Danielle challenges Scott
- Danielle wins round 2 – Scott eliminated
- Round 3 – Neeley challenges Alex
- Alex wins Round 3 – Neeley eliminated
- Round 4 – Justin challenges Danielle
- Note – Players remaining: Justin, Danielle, Alex
- This means Alex is guaranteed 1 veto
- Justin beats Danielle – Danielle eliminated. Justin and Alex win veto
- Round 5 – Justin versus Alex
- Both have won veto, but the winner of this round gets to use theirs first
- After awkward silence, production tells Jason to crown the winners. I guess there isn’t a first and second place.
- 1:25pm – They are allowed inside and Danielle is having a meltdown. She is trying to get into DR
- Meanwhile, Shane remains outside with the boys while Dani melting down after DR didn’t let her in
- She channels her inner Meech and cries under the blankets
- This screenshot sums up the house right now
- 1:30pm – The girls move to the HoH room and Whitney tells the group that Danielle came to the group raging because Justin didn’t throw the comp to her
- They all think Justin was throwing it because of how slow he was going, but he wasn’t.
- Meanwhile, Dani is wondering why Justin didn’t pick Alex. That would have guaranteed Dani a veto
- In the Tokyo room, Jason is explaining to Justin that Dani thinks he should have thrown it
- 1:50pm – Kryssie, Shane and Danielle are in the bedroom talking about plans on how to save someone.
- Shane says the only way would be if Scott would put up a Shelby, but he’s not going to.
- Danielle says he wants to make a big move in the game, and taking Shelby out isn’t.
- Kryssie goes on ranting “That’s why you’re here? To mess with people personally?” (referring to Scott) .. no, big moves typically help your portfolio at the end of the season. Maybe watch a season or two of the show you’re going on first?
- Kryssie continues “He wants to break up the couple because he’s lonely”… wow, low blows
- 3:00pm – Once again, the difference in the house…
- The LNC complains about the Plastics being petty, mean, etc, etc all while talking bad about each person (especially Shelby)
- The LNC has been taking for granted the advantage that America has given them, and pretty much did no strategizing, yet still made out
- The Plastics are very aware that Justin is trying to play both sides, so they’re being nice to him while feeding him what they don’t mind the other side knowing.
- The Plastics tell Justin that they’re likely voting out Danielle so he’ll report to the LNC. They want the LNC to vote out Danielle while they switch it up and vote out Shane. This will make Danielle think the house was split and didn’t want either her or Shane to stay. It’s the little things like that which are impressive.
Going to close this thread and do a bit of homework